Bent Tree Parcel 6/Kitchen ceilingSeveral phone calls,no response

For two weeks I have been calling the association since my kitchen ceiling have been leaking tremendously, no one has came in. This Friday I had a big emergency when the kitchen lamp from the ceiling half open on the left side and a large amount of water came down, my daughter was just passing by, we called for help to the emergency phone number for our association with Bent Tree I was assured someone will come to check it by Monday 28 of May, no one has came in. Today Tuesday I called again and left several messages but noone has return my phone calls, I am not able to cook for my family since it is very dangerous to pass by the kitchen ceiling since the lamp is been going down not yet hitting the floor, it could go down anyminute, now is pouring in bent tree. I do not think is fair, when we pay the mainenance fee everytime. Very dissapointed with Bent Tree association service.