Beno DovraziBeno and his lies

D

Im et Beno Dovrazi almost a year ago when he confronted me in aventura mall and told me i had the attributes to be a model. I did a photo shoot with him i paid him 750 dollars. he told me i was going to get aa bunch of jobs. that none of his models have ever not gotten a job before. I got my pictures after weeks and months of insisting on where my phota have been and why they were taking so long to get developed. but i finally recieved them. Ever since then i have not heard at allllll from this rude man. I dont even bother calling him. It is obvious he has no concience and no remorse for stealing peoples money. Stay away from this piece of ###... If you come happen to come accross him trying to lure you in, spit in his face!!

• Do
    dont believe him May 20, 2009

Same thing here, please don't ever believe him, he is just a person who lives by stealing other people's money(and he doesn't care if you are rich or poor) .If you want to become a model just go to a well known agency, but never to Beno Dovrazi.