Benefit Strategies LLC Flexible Spending CardLosing my personal health information

Faxes I send for additional information on charges I have already used my FSA card are recieved. Faxes I send for money I paid out of pocket and they are supposed to reimburse me for magically disappear. How irresponsible does a company have to be to lose my protected health information? Add that to the fact that I have to email their customer service department 2-3 times in a week before I even get a response. Then their customer service department lies to me saying they have not received a fax from my number in seven months, and yet the fax I sent them last month, from the same number, for an additional information request was received without issue. I would like to know what they did with my protected health information and where it is now.