Beneficial claimsUnauthorize collection of money

This company had just collected an amount of money from my credit card without any transaction made whatsoever. Please help me in returning my money back.

• Br
    bruker Aug 21, 2009

Give them a call I got a refund without any issue

• Mr
    mrs not happy Jan 08, 2010

i have been on the phone since 31 dec trying to get my money back, i do not even know why they took it in first place without my knowladge.

• Da
    dave durn Feb 27, 2010

i wish i had seen this info a long time ago i have just had my money taken out without my consent and the bank says there is nothing they can do i have left lots of emails and bc will not respond i am livid to say the least i now cant pay my rent as that is the money they stole from my account

• Da
    dave durn Feb 27, 2010

on 26/2/10 beneficial claims removed £100 from my account without my authority for no reason i have emailed demanding my money back and asking them to call they have as yet not replied

• Na
    nath25 Mar 09, 2010

DO NOT TRUST taken money out of my account without permission over a month ago still trying to get a refund they dont care about you they just wanna sit pretty with your money in there bank collecting the interest they left me with no money and now i have over £100 in bank charges you have to seek legal action to stand a chance of getting anywere with more costs to yourself.

Mason123 Mar 11, 2010

All you need to do is contact your bank, tell them that the money was taken without your consent, ask them to do a chargeback and hey presto you get your moneyback, its not just credit cards that do chargebacks its debit cards too particularly visa cards which most people have these days! most people just don't realise they have this protection. ACT NOW AS YOU ONLY HAVE A LIMITED WINDOW!

• Ia
    ian13 May 16, 2010

i had £245 took from my account on the 30th april, and all it said was bcc, not had a clue where it had gone, and i've just found the info pack 2day, stating that it will cost 245 for there service, but they have no signed agreement from me, so why have they took it, will be on the phone 1st thing 2morra morning

• Fo
    foolishly taken in Jun 18, 2010

Do not use this company, it is a total scam. I foolishly became involved with them in January and paid the initial fee to them to write of a credit card with a £6000 balance. A month later I was then told by one of their legal advisors that I would need to pay a further £1400 which would be refunded if they were not successful. The advisor suggested that I put this amount on the said credit card, so in effect it would cost me nothing, which I did. A month later, much to my surprise, they they took another £1400 from the credit card, which after complaining I eventually got returned. Since then I have heard very little from them and have been the one having to contact them every month for an update. This in itself is constly as they keep you hanging on for upto an hour on a premium line. However, the past two months has seen me being conflicting information by their advisor, and he is now failing to return my phone calls. When attempting to speak to a supervisor, they merely say they cannot comment, and I must speak to him. Difficult when he will not return my calls.
    I am an intelligen professional person, and feel very angry with myself for being so foolish and being taken in by their promises. I am clearly not going to get my credit card written off, or see the money that I have paid to them again. Their lies and patronising behaviour is unacceptable and I intend to report them to the financial ombudsman, trading standards and watchdog on the BBC.
    So anyone thinking of using this company, think again, you might as well just flush your money away, whilst keeping the employees and owners of Beneficial claims in employment.

• 1h
    1homely Jul 22, 2010

I made the mistake of contacting beneficial claims and paid them £1500 from my debit card. I was told that they could clear my debt as it was sold me incorrectly this was back in February, Beneficial claims said that this money would pay for a solicitor to sort it all out. The firm I had the loan agreement with started to harrass me I phoned B.C. they put me through after some hassle to Andrew Cousins who is supposed to be a legal advisor notice they say legal advisor NOT solicitor, he then sent me an email with how to deal with harrassment. The next thing I knew I had an letter from this Andrew Cousins saying they were having difficulty finding a solicitor even though when they first contacted me and started their speel they said they had a group of solicitors who were working solely with the clients of B.C. and this firm of solicitors were not working with any other firm and were in actual fact contracted to B.C. In the mean time the harrassment went on from the lenders I tried to contact Cousins again and could get no joy in doing so. After phoning this Benificail Claims that many times I could not hazzard a guess as to how many at least 30 is a relativly good estimate I was hanging on the phone sometimes for over an hour with promises that I was being seen too so in the end I had had enough and I eventually telephoned my local police who gave me a number for the metropolitan police it turned out they are investigating fraud guess who they are investigating . Benificial Claims have now changed their name to We Fight Any Claim they say they have done this as they have a boxer who is working with them what they did not tell me was what I later learnt it was that this boxer has been in trouble and it ended his boxing career so that says on heck of a lot doesn't it, I have to say I have no proof that he did anything wrong but the information came from a very reliable source.There is a web sight they told me to contact or they would take a statement over the phone and then contact my local police when they have had a look at at the statement, I chose the statement by phone luckly I have saved all letter all three I ever got from B.C. and the 1 email as the police will I have been told be contacting me to take all of them as evidence. The web sight if anyone wants to contact it is WWW. actionfraud.org.uk or you can phone [protected] I then telephoned the ministry of Justice who when I was asked what I was telephoning for I was told they would put me through to the office dealing with this particular firm and indeed I was put through, if you try to phone the Ministry of Justice there is usually an answer phone were you leave your name and number and they do phone you back though it takes a few days so don't loose heart. I was also warned that anyone who comes on these sights that complain about B.C. and they start to stick up for them by saying they have got their money then take it as a certainty that these people are definatly connected to Benificial claims or one of their two other firms. IE WE FIGHT ANY CLAIM and YES FINANCE so if your offered a loan by YES LOANS do NOT TAKE IT you may as well do as a previous blogger said flush your money down the toilet

• Ji
    jimboy940 Oct 20, 2011

This company are a load of sharks they pray on vunerable people who are already under financial stress. They take more money and put you more in debt on the promise they can help you. THEY DONT !!

9 months i have been waiting to get my monye back and get fobbed off from so called customer service advisors.Can never get a surname or speak with a manager.

This compamy are no better than criminals and treat the customers once they have got there money shockingly.

BE WARNED IF YOU EVEN CONSIDER USING THIC COMPANY DONT THEY ARE SHARKS...BE WARNED.

I could go on and on about this so called company but have better things to do with my time.

also is anyone doing anything about thEM ??

if you google this company they have complaint after complaint against them and dont be fooled aS Yesloans are partners with them and tHEY feed off each otherS greed.

would like to provide proof but can never get an communication from them !!

• Pa
    Patchman258 Dec 17, 2014

STOP PRESS

If you receive a letter from Beneficial claims now called "We Fight Any Claim", DO NOT throw it away, i received one today, it was addressed Mr (my wifes name) ??? and the phone number did not work they sent me [protected] no such number, i found there 0845 number through google search and then got to correct department and number should have ended in a 6 not an 8. wether it was an intentional error or done on purpose to make most clients throw in bin i will never know? but to me it seems somebody has enforced they write to all customers, my defrauding was in [protected], i lost £1300, initail £250 and then a further court fee of about £1100, it was all placed on the card so i was not worried, until they disappeared and I was left holding the bill. anyway after finally getting to right department, they quickly said they were sending me a £1300 cheque, no cold selling, so seems genuine. Hope this helps some other people,