Having problems with Bendaroos?

+1 800 622 8339 (USA & Canada)
225 King Street West, Suite 200
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

BENDAROOS.COMROBO

ENTRE A LA PAGINA DE INTERNET DE BENDAROOS.COM

Y TE OFRECEN UN PRECIO DE 19.99 DLLS, LO PRIMERO QUE TE PIDEN ES TU INFORMACION Y EL NUMERO DE TARJETA LUEGO EN EL SIGUIENTE PASO TE OFRECEN DUPLICAR TU ORDEN, Y TE OFRECEN MAS PRODUCTOS Y COMO SEGUI DANDO CLICKS PARA TERMINAR LA ORDEN, RESULTA QUE YA ESTABA ORDENANDO MAS Y MAS PRODUCTOS, Y ANTES DE QUE SEPAS CUANTO VAS A PAGAR O SI QUIERES CANCELAR UN PRODUCTO O EL TOTAL YA CON EL MANEJO Y ENVIO YA SE HACEN UN COBRO EXCESIVO.

ES UN ROBO PAGUE MAS POR LOS BENDAROOS QUE LO QUE GASTE EN NAVIDAD POR JUGUETES.

NO COMPREN EN ESA PAGINA!!!

ANGELICAL Jan 20, 2010

BENDAROOS NO GOOD!!!

Bendaroos — Never got product after 6 months

I placed the order on 1/1/2009 & I have called them several times. Originally I was charged for more than 1...

BendaroosDeceptive Advertising, couldn't reach Customer Service

Like others have also said on this site, my experience with this company was terrible. I went to their website to place my order and saw the advertisement at the top of the page saying that I could double my order for free. They advertise that you receive 250 of regular color and 250 of neon color in one box of Bendaroos. And the way it was worded, I firmly believed (because I double checked the wording...I was skeptical) that I would receive 2 boxes equaling 1000 pieces. So I went to the order form, selected a Qty of 2 and hit the "continue" button (figuring like all other websites there would be a confirmation screen before the order was placed). The order was placed and I was charge for TWO sets of bendaroos and TWO s&h charges. I thought there would be a confirmation screen showing that I would only be charged for the one set and receive the 2nd set for free. Nope.

I immediately sent and email to the company and called the Customer Service # [protected]) and was on hold for about 20 minutes so I hung up. I never received a response back from them either for the numerous emails I sent to them. I even instructed them to cancel the order outright. At that point, I didn't want them anymore. But of course, they showed up at my front door a week later.

Reading the other complaints here got me fired up to find justice! :) So I called the "203" number again and actually got someone. After explaining my problem, she said that there was ever an advertisement to get TWO sets of the 500 pieces for $19.99. You would just get ONE set of 250 and 250 for the $19.99. This is bull, since the box they come in is made for 500 pieces... there is no "get the 2nd set for free" as they claim. I even watched the commercial on TV several times again to make sure that I understood the offer to be TWO sets of 500... It was there plain as day.

So I stood my ground and told her that I didn't want them. That I wanted to send them back and get my money back. She of course then told me that they do not pay for return shipping! Of course!! I stood my ground again and said either give me my money back for the 2nd set (plus the 2nd $7.95 rip-off s&h fee) or take them back and pay for shipping. She said "Well, ok, I can refund your money for the 2nd set"... I then told her I wanted the shipping fee for that 2nd set too. And she credited my charge card!!! I couldn't believe it!!

So hopefully this will help some of you. If you've already ordered them, be persistent and get your money back. If you haven't ordered them I would say to make sure you double check the quantity before you hit "continue" on the online order form!! And to remember that you pay $7.95 for EACH set you order!!

NoBendaroos! Jan 30, 2009

Be careful with bendaroos. They are fraudelent website that after you purchase and provide your banking information they will give that information to a company called AP9 Healthcare who will then debit your account withOUT your permission. I had a hard time tracking down which company sold my banking information to AP9 and it lead straight to Bendaroos. I now have to go through hell and back to stop AP9 from continually debiting my account each and every month and I have Bendaroos to thank for that.
        Wasn't worth it, the product is sub par as it is.

Bendaroos — Don't work

I didn't get them, but I read the reviews on Amazon and all of them are one star. So for those of you...

BendaroosFraudulent website

I tried ordering Bendaroos from their website and you never recover an acknowledgment. The site says to wait 12 hours before checking the status of your order. I waited four days and went to the order status link and it does not work! I have been trying to call the CT number and I cannot get through the line.

As Seen On TV sells the product and the order form is the same form on the bendaroos site. So I called their toll free number and when you go to problems with orders you cannot reach anyone...you have to leave a message. SO I called again like I was placing an order...and low and behold you reach a live person! I explained my situation and the girl in the order processing department said all calls for Bendaroos has to go through them. She gave me the same number I had been trying. I explained their website does not work and she said that is not their problem. I explained they are selling the product and that they should care. She sarcastically said 'Have a wonderful holiday.

Do NOT buy form either company!

Bendaroos — Fraud

Ask for credit card information upfront before even selecting product. You go to the next screen and they put...

BendaroosNo Customer Support

BEWARE!!

I too ordered online and by the time I was done my total was 89.76. All I wanted was one set.
        I then sent 4 emails to customer service within a week span and didn't hear a thing back.
        I assumed they cancelled the order. Today I got the package in the mail. I told the mail-lady
        that I was refusing to accept it and to send it back. Now, I'm having trouble with the credit card
        company getting my money back. I spent OVER 3 hours long distance on the phone and still got
        no answer.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Bendaroos — A RIP-OFF-COMPANY

Parents, " DO NOT " buy Bendaroos for your kids from this company. This company is a big rip-off ! I 'am...