Belltown BoxingDo not pay their bill

A

I digitized and traced various pieces of hand drawn logo art for Belltown Boxing. They were on a budget, so I agreed to do the work for $1200. The work was completed and accepted, but no payment has ever been made despite multiple billings and promises of paymets. The company has since moved out of state, so small-claims court will probably not work. The owner will no longer even answer my calls, emails or texts.

• Jr
    jrk Sep 03, 2009

Linda Ewing, the owner of Belltown Boxing doesn't pay her rent either. She took us for 3 months rent and we had to have her evicted from our property.

• Se
    seabiz Sep 14, 2009

Funny no one seems to be getting paid - she and her partner apparently have enough money to afford a house in Napa (unless the commentor before me was their former landlord). They took me for thousands and thousands and were fired from a company in Chicago for corporate malfeasance. Stay away.