Having problems with BellaAtHome?

7565 Commercial Way, Unit E
Henderson, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BellaAtHome.

Complaints & Reviews

Blizzard White / BellaAtHomeSeemingly bogus costco survey

I received an email from COSTCO asking me to respond to a 30-second survey and receive a gift card for doing so.
After answering questions about my Costco usage, I was directed to choose one of several products each with a small shipping fee; later to learn that I was agreeing to a $100 ish yearly commitment to constantly replenish the tooth whitening product. One product then became 2; now a skin product.
I clicked on emails that I received about products to attempt to cancel within 5 minutes; I was told to expect products in 2 weeks and it had shipped!!!
10 minutes later I received a local call to discuss my cancellation.
I feel that you should know about this going on!
thank you!
Jeff Novack [protected] [protected]@aol.com Member #[protected]

Blizzard White / BellaAtHomecharged for product (s) not ordered, etc., etc., etc.

Though both companies deny any affiliation, they seem to have any s/h, phone info, and FINANCIAL info identical to the other; both are in Scottsdale AR, both "Customer Sevice" depts. have no ''supervisor'', (they make it up as they go along); the initial ''samples'' have the same return address; the enclosed directions are identical; ALL ''customer service''reps have the same voice, different name, as well as a distinct Asian accent; etc. Both VEHEMENTLY(!) DENY, DENY, DENY how it is they both have your personal I.D. info, insistently blaming that on the customer for not remembering ANY past orders; both products ingredients are EXACTLY THE SAME!!! When pressed about any discrepancies, it's NEVER their fault. The list goes on ad nauseum. When you call the automated #, it attaches your name, as well, referring to it as YOUR ACCOUNT info.I spent AT THE VERY LEAST, 6 hrs. On the phone with them challenging all of this and was hung up on six times and/or told ''the line s breaking up, sorry, goodbye!". Any reputable company with ANY genuine customer service, after more that SIX HOURS of viable complaints with info to back up their SCAM/SPAM/ FRAUDulent business, would easily refund you. Such VEHEMENT DENIAL, particularly in this case, equals the old saying, ''My, they doth protest too much'' I took the time to NOT BACK DOWN, as these funds were earmarked for Christmas presents for our County's foster children, as I am a volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocate realizing these children of horrible cases of abuse and neglect receive ONLY $200.00 compensation PER YEAR FOR CLOTHING ALONE!!! The nearly $100.00 dollars I was defrauded is gone. Gone, gone, gone! Who, ultimately loses? Not me. Abused, molested, beaten physically, emotionally and scarred for life children who have NOTHING. Blizzard White, also DBA Bella at Home is one of the most EGREGIOUS, FRAUDULENT ''BUSINESSES'' on the WEB as we speak! Please join me in efforts to SHUT DOWN THESE TWO COMPANIES!!! Chances are very good it's NOT just yourself who ultimately pays in them end. Whether you believe or not in KARMA, let us help bring forth unto these two ''companies'', as many times over the amount of people they continue to defraud the public! I don't know about you, but when the attempts to better an innocent child's life that has already experienced hell and back, does not deserve this! And, I assure you, this is only THE BEGINNING, of the end for these two ''companies''.

G