Bella Sole JewelryFraud and scam

N

I ordered a bracelet for $9, which was a trial of their product. They took the $9 out of my checking account 2/17/09 and then immediately, the next day, took $68 and shipped their "monthly jewelry" shipment without my authorization.

I talked to their customer service and canceled this order. They told me to write Return to sender" on the package and send it back. I did that and that was in Feb. They still have not returned the money. I had the visa check card changed

They said that the bank would not accept the money...I tried to give them the new number and they refused to take it, saying if it was the same account, they would be able to return it and I could get it in 3-5 days. That was over two weeks ago. I called again and the customer service hung up on me. I still do not have the $68 they took from my account without my authorization. It is called Visa Check Card Fraud.

• Dk
    dk6197 Nov 16, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me months ago. Still awaiting my refund, and I have notes upon notes of conversations I've had with the company and its "supervisors." Now when I call I get a voice mailbox, and that's it! I just found another site today called "Haute" and they show they are no longer marketing this offer and to call them about previous orders. I am hoping they return my call. I am owed a total of $136 (68x2).