Menu
Bella Plex Gold Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bella Plex Gold
reviews & complaints

www.bellaplexgold.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Bella Plex Gold Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Bella Plex Gold at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bella Plex Gold. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
H
12:25 pm EDT

Bella Plex Gold Face lotion

I tried the Amore eye cream and the face lotion. I thought I was getting a first time discount offer for a few dollars each plus shipping. It turns out I was paying for a "trial offer" then 14 days later was billed $85.97 for the eye cream and $89.97 for the face lotion... on top of the money I paid already. When calling the help center I was told since I did not cancel before 14 days I cannot return the product and there was nothing I can do. If I had not called I also would not have found out that you are automatically enrolled in a MONTHLY shipment continuing to charge me the $85.97 and the $89.97 plus shipping cost. This is an absolute scam. The product was average, definitely not worth almost $200. Full disclosure and transparency is what keeps a company in good standing with their customers years down the road. When you scam and cheat your customers that leaves a very bitter taste for customers and will prevent you from keeping them. There are tons of other face creams out there that are honest and keep their customers for a lifetime.

Read full review of Bella Plex Gold and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
Kevan Lyons
, US
Jan 20, 2017 11:23 am EST

My story is identical. I keep hounding them for my refund. It is unfair and deceptive to have to return the package to the warehouse in Canada. I have confirmation that it's been now over 30 days (35 days), and still no refund. I'll give a few more days, call one more time, then turn it over to the Ohio Attorney General. In my opinion and from my experience this is probably criminal fraud, certainly very poor business practices.

Kevan Lyons
, US
Nov 26, 2016 11:14 am EST

My story is nearly identical. The creams are not anything special and their website is at best deceptive. Even if the creams worked well, they are not worth the ridiculous prices they are charging. Yes, to me this is deceptive at minimum. They seem to be out of Dayton Ohio, yet to return the product you have to send it Ontario. Another clue that this is set up to scam the public.

Is Bella Plex Gold legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Bella Plex Gold is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Bella Plex Gold, reviewing user feedback and how Bella Plex Gold addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Bella Plex Gold. Trust, but verify.

Bella Plex Gold earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Bella Plex Gold evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Our scan shows Bella Plex Gold website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the bellaplexgold.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Bellaplexgold.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The bellaplexgold.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bella Plex Gold contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bella Plex Gold?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bella Plex Gold Customer Service. Initial Bella Plex Gold complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bella Plex Gold above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bella Plex Gold. Discuss the issues you have had with Bella Plex Gold and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.