Bella PierreUnauthorized charges

I purchased some mineral make-up with the understanding tbat if it did not work for me I'd return for a refund. However, when I went back to the booth I bought the Bella Pierre make-up I was informed that they do not refund only exchange and it turned out that none of the make-up color was an exact match and ended up with a blush and two nail polishes for 59.99. No where was there a sign warning consumers that if they buy this make-up they would not be refunded. Had I known that I'd never have bought it.

Sarah H Nov 18, 2009

I recently visited a kiosk selling Bella Pierre. After a lengthy demonstration on my hand, i decided that i wanted to purchase some of the eye shadows. I asked repeatedly about any allergic reactions with this product because i have had reactions to some types of eye makeup in the past. I was told "You will not be allergic to it". I purchased 5 shadows for just over $67 dollars. I then asked the seller how long they would be in the mall. He told me "We aren't leaving". I tried three of the shadows on three different days to find out (surprise, surprise!) i had an allergic reaction to it. Giving me a splitting migraine, i went back and told the manager that i was allergic to it and wanted to return it. He did not seem to believe me and called his manager. I was told to come back the next day. The next day, the kiosk was closed.
    Unable to go to college because of the migraine, i went to the doctors and spoke about the makeup. He was willing to write a note describing what had happened to me. I went back to the kiosk today (two days later) to tell them my findings. The kiosk was gone. If i cannot find a contact number and get my refund, i will be going to better business bureau.