Bella ClearRipped off!

I ordered this product and got it a few days ago. I did not have a chance to use it long enough to see if it works. I actually had it in my possession for 5 days. So I understand that I did not return it in a timely manner. However, when I called them I was on hold for over 55 minutes once, 45 minutes the next time and 35 minutes the last time, before hanging up. When I called they told me they had no guarantee for their product, as they 'are not Pro-Active'. If it doesn't work that is not 'their problem'. It feels like a scam since the days you have to use it are counted from the day ordered, not received. My sons face is worse now than before using the product and I need to take him in for a doctor visit.

Please do not let this company scam any one else.

More Bella Clear Complaints & Reviews

• Co
    Colin Fell Sep 25, 2013

This company has taken money from my account on three occasions $107.24 - £66.96 . I have never authorised any transactions, requested anything from them, received anything from them or want anything from them.

• Sh
    shaun stephenson Dec 30, 2012

bella clear as carged me £1.50 aday p&p then £2.45 for the product over 25 days then on the 25th december thay av took £48.98 out my bank iv tryed to stop any payments with my bank trhay av told me to contact bella clear first iv tryed to stop it with bella clear thay dont av a record of my account iv tryed ringing the usa phone line its no longer in use now what do i do

• Cl
    C. Luttrell Sep 07, 2012

Ordered tooth whitener on-line for a promotional trial. Invoice shows I was charged $1.03 and 3.87 as stated in the promotion. I received the product a few days ago. Today I show my checking account was billed for $73.13. What a ripoff! The told me the money is not refundable!

• En
    Enchouze Jul 27, 2012

I clicked on an icon that popped up on my pc... claiming a free trial offer for $1.00. Then I was charged $78.41 which they stated is non refundable!!! And I never opened the box!

• Bt
    btyms Apr 18, 2012

78 dollars for some crape that doesn't work! !!

• Bt
    btyms Apr 18, 2012

Straight rip off ...don't even do the free trial thingy...or you'll be sorry like myself...called to get cancel but was charged anyway.., ...never again !!!

NOBELLACLEARPLEASE Apr 10, 2012

TO ALL OF YOU:

BE THANKFUL that you did not receive the item. A few days ago, my dad gave me the bella clear 3 step formula. I used it on my skin for two days, and I REGRET IT!!

Renewing Cleanser SMELLED BAD. It smelled like a month old dried up orange peels.
    Refreshing toner triggered my ASTHMA. I couldn't breathe for goodness sake!!
    The Restoring lotion caused red blotchy areas on where I used it on.

Right now, I'm suffering from dry itchy skin, red blotches, and my pimples are still here!!! I'm one of those lucky people who get very few pimples and rarely breakout. I had a job interview coming up soon and I suddenly got two small tiny pimples on my forehead between my eyebrows. So I decided to try out the bella clear solution. I DEEPLY REGRET IT NOW. I LOOK LIKE A RED MONSTER. IT DOES NOT WORK. My pimples would have been gone by now if I did not use it. It MADE EVERYTHING WORSE.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO NEVER RECEIVED THEIR BELLA CLEAR PACKAGE, BE GLAD.
    BE VERY VERY GLAD.

I DON'T HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN SO I NEVER GET SKIN ALLERGIES. BELIEVE ME, YOU MIGHT HAVE ENDED UP LIKE ME.

tabbys Dec 05, 2011

Bella clear uses trick marketing schemes. I was ordering my Ipad online through a contest and all of a sudden Bella clear add popped up and suggested that it is mandatory for me to order a $4 Bella clear trial product in order to receive the ipad. So I purchased a 4 dollar trial package. I saw my credit card statement and they charged me $90 for the whole package which:-
    1: I did not receive any of the products in 5 weeks.
    2: I did not order/purchase it.
    3: They did not email me a receipt either.

I would like to sue this company because it has been stealing money from so many other individuals. Thankyou.

tabbys Dec 05, 2011

1: I did not receive any of the products in 5 weeks.
    2: I did not order/purchase it.
    3: They did not email me a receipt either.

tabbys Dec 05, 2011

I never recieved my $4.00 trial box that I actually purchased online and they charged me 78 dollars for the whole package on my credit card which I did not even purchased. And I did not receive ANYTHING, not the trial box NOR the whole package.

• Mu
    mule2 Jul 14, 2011

I ordered a free trial for the acne product for $1.00. they sent me this whiter brighter smile pack and then charged me $73.00 8 days later. I tried to call them in 4 days after I got the product to find out why. I got a hold a rep. named Robert and he could not find anything in the records of my account. He told me he would check into it and call ME back in 24 hrs.
    I told him to cancel any other products and when he found my account to cancel it also.
    Nothing was taken care of and on 6/31/11 I got charged for $83.00 for another product. When I called them on 7/13/11 they will refund for 6/31/11 but not the 5/31/11 because it has been over 30 days. They are located in Co. some where but could not find out where. NEVER go the the site for you will be charged for a free trial.

melba37 Jun 22, 2011

TODAY I CALLED MY BANK ONLY TO FIND OUT ABOUT A CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT IN THE SUM OF 78.41. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS! i'M VERY UPSET WITH THIS.i WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

melba37 Jun 22, 2011

today i called my bank only to find out about a charge pending on my account for the sum of 78.41 from BELLACLEAR, the thing is it was returned at my expense, and was told i would owe NOTHING, WHAT THE HELL!!! IT wasn't even open. I am POed!!! I want my money put back!

melba37 Jun 22, 2011

today i was charged 78.41 on my bank, i have nothing to show for it, what the H?!#, i'm very POed!!!

• Do
    Donna Jean May 06, 2011

Helped themselves to $78.41 in my checking account. I didn't even get anything in the mail. Apparently this is some kind of a
    blemish treatment.

• Li
    lilmonkee1 Oct 20, 2010

I ordered a trial of Bella Clear on 10-05-10. I recieved it on the 10th, It had no billing or invoice of any sort. I then looked at my account not even opened the packing to see they billed my account $78.00. This has really screwed me. If anyone knows how to get a refund please let me know. [email protected]

• Bw
    Bwelch55 Oct 04, 2010

I received this product a couple of weeks ago and like others, I tried to cancel my membership > It also did not give me any information in the trial sample I received regarding the trial period. They are now trying to charge $78.oo to my credit card without my approval after only 5 days. I tried to cancel on the phone but unable to get an authorization before the trial period of 5 days... I warn others not to take the chance of every order a product from this unscrupulous company. In addition, the operator was very rude onthe phone!!

• Mo
    mohsin226 Sep 27, 2010

I Have A Same Thing So Stupit Company Thay Not Refunding Back :@

JULIA M.FIGARO Oct 01, 2009

they will pay they might get by but they wont get away.

JULIA M.FIGARO Oct 01, 2009

yeah, but god has something in store for them just keep watching you will see

JULIA M.FIGARO Oct 01, 2009

they should charged with faurd

JULIA M.FIGARO Oct 01, 2009

I ordered a free trail only to pay shipping cost, on september 19th this company withdrew 76.00 I want my money back I will pay for the free trail and thats all, I will do whatever I need to because this is not a good time be ripping people off.

• Mg
    mgaston Jul 20, 2009

Like same of the other people i got scammed by bellaclear. i never sign up for bellaclear i received a packaged on 7-17-09 . when i call bellaclear i was told that even if i canceled or return their product they weren't going to refund my $8o.oo they took from my account because i had to have returned it on 7-12-09. i never even signned up for this product or several of the other products i now spend my days calling to cancel orders on. i work hard for my money to have same theif take it .

• Va
    vampath Jul 11, 2009

HERE'S HOW TO BEAT THEM AT THEIR GAME:
    I got my trial and the very same day that it arrived I went to the website to cancel. I had read all the terms and I'm sorry to tell you all but it DOES in fact say that you'll be charged the $78.41 EIGHT days after ORDER PROCESSING. Since we as customers have no way of knowing when "order processing" took place, I decided to play it safe and go ahead and cancel. So, you go the the website, click 'easy cancel', it'll give you 3 options, click 'request RMA' and you'll have about 14 days (don't quote me on that, but it'll give you an exact date) to get it back to them.

I fell for this trial crap through another site that has an ad on Facebook, something about a free Nikon camera. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. They have you sign up for all these free trials for small fees (around $5) but then you get to the end and you have to book a $2000 vacation. If you ask me, THAT is the real scammer.

All this being said, I actually do notice a HUGE difference in my acne just after two days. I hate to say it but this Bella Clear may actually be working. I've tried everything and nothing has worked without severely drying my skin. I have mixed emotions about this because I do not have the money to pay $80 a month but I'm really enjoying this product. Ugh. Catch-22.

In closing, I just want everyone to please READ EVERYTHING before you sign it. And anything you charge to a credit card you can dispute, BUT if you agreed to the terms, you're screwed. What I do is take a screenshot of the terms before I sign up. I also called Bella and spoke to someone about some questions I had and audio recorded the convo on my cheap little MP3 player. You can't trust anyone these days, so always cover your own a** and keep evidence! Also, don't expect the Better Business Bureau to do anything. If you want results file complaints with the FTC (www.ftc.gov).

• Cm
    cmatteo Jun 29, 2009

THIS COMPANY HAS ME HEATED!!! MY DAUGHTERS FACE WAS WORSE THEN EVER!!! 78.00 for BULLSH#! . THE LADY I DEALT WITH WAS SOOOO RUDE!!! I WANTED TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE!!!

• Fo
    foxyduxmom Mar 30, 2009

Just got off the phone with customer service with Bellaclear and am extremely frustrated! I too bought this for my daughter, it has worked and now she is getting a bad reaction to it. I am sitting with 3 other boxes that have not been opened because they send so much faster than we can use, they refuse to take them back or give me a refund (even partial). $98 per box is alot of money of product that is just sitting there!!!

CS was rude and extremely unhelpful! There are plenty of other acne products out there whose cs is much better than this. best of luck to whoever uses this product and try to cancel...it is close to impossible until it is too late to get a refund.

• He
    heather lapierre Mar 27, 2009

how can I stop them from taking money out of my account, and how do I get my money back?

• Co
    conners09 Mar 18, 2009

How do i get it to stop? i have a newborn and i need the money!!!

• Th
    Theresa Thomas Mar 02, 2009

This happened to us also my husband was very upset with me because I could not explain how this could have happened. I was so embarressed falling for this scam. However I was happy to learn about this website. I felt bad that so many fell for the same scam but relieved to find that I was not alone.
    Frustrated Mom from Cleveland. Theresa Thomas

• Ci
    Cindy Feb 14, 2009

Fraud, Cheating
    I got their free trail, but they send me an email telling me that I will be charged for another program unless i cancel, i tried to cancel, but I failed to cancel.
    After seeing so many complaints, I don't know if I can cancel it successfully before I am billed

• Ed
    EDEN COSMETICS RIP OFF Feb 12, 2009

I got this product for my daughter and at first we couldnt tell if it was working and then unfortunately she broke out, being a single mom of two (like anyone else) when she broke out. We had to go to a dermatologists...long story short..this company wont even back there own product Oh well, is what you hear. Its frustrating you can go into a Macys, Lord and Taylor and actually spend money and feel confident that you can come back if it doesnt work for you. Not like this company its a joke

• Ka
    Katherine Ortiz Feb 09, 2009

This is a SCAN they cheat people, please do not try the "free trial" or buy this product, the cheat on my saying that I can try the product for $4.87 and they ended up charging my credit card for $78.41. This company is a complety fraud!!!

• Mo
    mommiK Jan 05, 2009

Just like the rest of BellaClear ripped-off customers, I was raging at the same exact experience they all went through...They start counting your 10-day trial period on the day you placed your trial kit and in transit...It reached me after 5 days of placing it. Dec. 24, 2008, and charged my credit card Dec. 31...I sure complained and argued with a certain Gerry on the their Customer Service but he vehemently claimed that it was clearly indicated online that the trial period starts on the day you signed-up for the trial kit...What a rip-off! I didn't even use it nor open the bottles because I ran into it when I attempted to join a promo for $500 Holiday card of Victoria secret and did not even get the free card! I emailed them to cancell it on the 9th day (January 2) from the day day I received the package (dec. 24) and they emailed me back that my account has been cancelled with a confirmation number and that no future shipments or charges will be made on my account...after reading through all the complaints of the victims of this dishonest company, I'm just afraid they might or will continue charging my credit card every month...but of course, I am reporting this to my credit card provider to block BellaClear doing unauthorized charges...

JUST WONDERING, WITH ALL THESE OPEN COMPLAINTS FROM VICTIMS LIKE US, WHAT IS THE CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT BUREAU DOING TO SCAMMERS LIKE BELLACLEAR? I'VE READ COMPLAINTS DATING BACK 2007 AND THE SCAM LIVES ON 'TIL THIS YEAR 2009...SHOULDN'T THEY BE WIPED OFF FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALREADY...THEY ARE APPARENTLY STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE...CALLING CUSTOMER WHATEVER FEDERAL BUREAU TASKED TO PENALIZE OR TERMINATE LICENSES OF SUCH FRAUDULENT COMPANIES, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...IF WE CANNOT GET OUR MONEY BACK, WE CLAMOR FOR JUSTICE THROUGH YOU...

• Mr
    Mrs. Bradley Jan 01, 2009

I went to look at my bank acc.and I saw that This bellclear86 was taken money out of my acc.
    I'm not sure what it is, but I know I havn't bought anything from a co. named that. I think think this is a scam. They made sure the money was coming out of the bank when the bank is closed. NOW I HAVE TO PAY A BOUNCED CHECK/MONEY OVER DRAWN it make up what was taken out of my acc. from this companyBellaClear86.

• Up
    Upset Dec 22, 2008

I signed up for a free trail offer. 3 weeks later I received another kit and a bill for $85.00. I now have too much of this product. It seems to be scram. If you don't cancel within 10 days they sent you another kit and charge you $85.00. It is a REAL RIP

• Di
    Diana Dec 09, 2008

Bella Clear is a SCAM!!!
    I had received a phone call from a company stating that they were with Mastercard and they told me that I would receive a gas card and a vacation offer sent to me for being a loyal customer. The guy had my Mastercard # but stated that my card would not be charged, I never gave him my #. He stated that they would send a packet to me but would only charge my account if I called the 800 # to activate it. I never received anything in the mail.
    I had a few charges on my bank account and one was from Bella Clear for a total of $73.87. There was one from MHP Med Health Plus for $62.67. I had 2 charges for $1.00 each from Leisure Time and Discount Savings Plan.
    I called Bella Clear and spoke to a customer service rep that stated that I agreed to receive this product over the phone with the company that offered the gas card. I informed him that I never auth this and never received it. I told him to refund this money back to my account and he told me that I would have to return the product in order to get a refund. I asked him how I was suppose to return a product that I NEVER received. He gave me a tracking # from the post office. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me that he would have someone call me back but they would tell me the same thing.
    On Saturday morning I received a phone call at 6:40 am from this company claiming to be Mastercard stating that he had a returned package and wanted to verify my address. He started reading off the address and then paused, he then stated 'Oh, you live in California, its only 6:30 am there...Ooops'...click. So now this guy has something returned to him that I am being charged for and he didnt get my correct address to send it back out. I was asleep when he called so I barely remembered the call until I called Bella Clear today.

• Da
    Danielle Durfey Nov 19, 2008

I just got off the phone with Bella Clear and had the same experience... did not get the product in a timely manner...called to get an extension...but they said they had no record of my call...Even though the post office history of the package confirmed my side...I think these people need to be held accountable for ripping people off!!!

Megan Nov 18, 2008

I was on a website looking for freebies, and BellaClear came up in the search for free with $1 S&H. I figured I'd sign up for it, and if I hated it, I was only out $1. So, today I was on my bank online and was out $78.41, and the charge was by them! I'm so pissed, my bank (Wells Fargo) is looking into this and is looking into the company.

• Je
    Jennifer Nov 13, 2008

I received product on October 23rd, 2008 and I cancelled my order October 27th, 2008 via email. The original email from them says to email my cancellation request so I did, but they charged my card $78.00 anyways. I called to dispute this and they say they never received any cancellation. So I (thankfully saved all paperwork) resent that same email showing that it was sent and when. They said that their email shows that they would contact me within a day or two of my email, so I read it and read it and read it but it said nothing like that. I called them back and the supervisor said that "it says it on the automatic response to my email". How was I to know that they send out an automatic response. I told the supervisor that and she said well it's not my problem. Then in 1 email they say to send unused portions back and then another email shows to keep the product. They are DISHONEST and a FRAUD. They screwed me out of my money.

• De
    Deb Oct 25, 2008

I'm in the same situation as all of you, I never requested this f**** product, I don't want it, actually I NEVER WANTED it, I don't even have acne problems. And if I did, I would certainly buy ProActiv for about $40. I don't like trying out products from brands I never heard of. I called the number on the package and the very RUDE man wouldn't talk to me. I started complaining and it seemed like I was talking to a wall. I'm really pissed off!!! They sent me this F*** product through a fake sales call from American Express. I can't believe I was dumb enough to accept it. F******* B********** (*@(*#&(@*&$#$*[email protected]#$*&*[email protected]#*&$#[email protected]*&*&#