Bella Britelie! not a free trial, costs 78.41. a total fraudulaent scam, criminal activity!!

I signed up for a "free trial" and was told I had thirty days to return. My credit card was charged 78.41 on November 26th. Today is December 1st, just five days later. I also called yesterday. This company is totally fraudulent, ripping people off and everyone involved in it should be incarcerated for credit card fraud, amongst everything else. I tried to speak to a supervisor and was told by three different idiots on the phone that they were the "supervisor". I asked to speak to the CEO and I was told three times "You can not speak to the CEO"". This company is conducting criminal activity. If all of you that have written complaints want to contact me through my web site, I am going to start a class action law suit.

Mary Ann Duke, M.D.

• Ne
    NeverTrustTheseCompaniesAgain Jan 27, 2012

Should've checked this company out before I started the trial! When I started the trial, I copied and pasted from the terms and conditions: "Call [protected] within 8 days from your order date to cancel your trial." Trial started on Jan 19, and today is Jan 27 aka the 8th day. They've already charged me $78.41! Called them, and the heavy-accent lady just kept repeating that the trial's one week long, and that they can't give me a refund. Then I called my bank, and tried to dispute it. They said they'll only act as a media to talk to the merchant and try to make them give me a refund, but they can't guarantee it. If it's in the merchant's terms and conditions, then there's nothing the bank can do, and I'll have to go back and talk to the merchant again, which obviously won't help.

• Gr
    Grandma of 6 Dec 22, 2011

These kind of companies need to be shut down!...did call my credit card company...stopping payment and are filing a claim for me!

• Ke
    Kenneth Boyd Dec 12, 2011

Hi my name is Kenny the same thing just happen to me I was told that It there is a 30 day trial period, but I haven't received any product in the mail and I was charge the 78.41 before the 5days I just try to call customer service and they said the were not open call back between 8am&5pm Monday through Friday but today is Monday and they said they are closed I called to numbers1([protected]&[protected] and I gotten a recording I trying to see if I can get my money back but I know I won't receive anything a specially if you can't talk to anyone. Something does need to be done about these fraudulent company I just don't have money to throw away.