Menu
Home Dental Services Bella Bright False charges on my account

Bella Bright review: False charges on my account

Author of the complaint
3:42 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Today, February 2, 2011... I phoned Ivory White @ 1.866.366.8424 ... the automated answering system announces the company as being Bella Brite, as noted online prior to checkout on the trial. They do not tell you that you'll need a RMA number to return the product or any portion of the product. I happened to lose track of my cancellation email, and so, I asked them to send me another, or, to give me the information over the phone. I had searched my email for Ivory White. However while looking at a screenshot of my checkout, the name Bella Brite (Bright) was right before me. This along with the automated system's repeated use of Bella Brite, caused me to ask the representative about "Bella Brite"... she said that she had never heard of such a company. I in turn asked her how she could not know that the information, provided for cancellation via both writing and their own automated phone answering service. She adamantly refused to accept or admit the truth. Instead, she tried to coerce me into an agreement wherein I could keep the included "full treatment" for 19+ dollars and save myself a trip to the post office and, moreover, that in the event the product "was not" received on time, I would be charged the same $78.41 - with no mention of them sending what that same amount would fetch me if I were to keep what I already had. I told her that I would indeed get it returned before that date. Pessimism came from her, as though she wanted to save me from some detriment in some way or another. She actually began to tell me that I was arguing with her, while I was telling her that we were both saying the same thing. The email was taking to long to receive... hence I searched the web and found this report on the first page of results. I called the company again, spoke with a different representative (male) and asked him about Bella Bright. He also said that there was no such company. So, I used another phone ... put it on speaker and let him hear the announcement. STILL he claimed that that company, Bella Bright was not Ivory White... going on to say that sometimes (depending upon "where" an order was received, the phone number would at times get "crossed" between the two companies. I told him that "if" I did not receive the duplicate email with the RMA number and other specifics, I would cancel the card used to place the order. Over and done: this company is running a scam and its representatives cannot be trusted. End of story...

More Bella Bright complaints & reviews

Bella Bright - Trial Offer
Bella Bright - Stole my money!
8 comments
V
Nov 08, 2011 10:24 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had ordered a free trial offline of the product and it said it was only 1.00 to try, so i said what the heck ill try it. There was no "club membership" or continual of shipping just 1.00 to try it and thats it. Well about a week later i had $78 charged to my credit card! and just found out other people have been having the same issue!

A
Feb 01, 2010 10:33 am EST

charged me 78.00 for trial and cant get anyone on the phone to answer for a refund.

Jan 02, 2013 6:57 pm EST

PLEASE TELL ME THE PHONE NUMBER FOR BELLA BRIGHT IN NEW YORK. ALSO, WHERE DO YOU RETURN TO BELLA BRIGHT?

THIS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD! EVERYTHING SAID BY MBCORDOBA ABOVE IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

THIS IS TRULY DISGUSTING. PLEASE HELP WITH THE PHONE NUMBER. THANK YOU ALL.

DRPAUL02

M
Oct 09, 2012 7:13 pm EDT

Oct 9, 2012. Do not order or inquire about this teeth whitening product (Ivory White or Bella Brite). I repeat, do not get involved in this ordering scam, you will be sorry. I can't speak for the product's performance but fortunately I inquired 9 days after I ordered the FREE sample for $1.08. I should have known, if its too good to be true then its not true and your problems have begun. . Oh ya, Don't fall for any positive feedback either, I would bet that this particular feedback is scam front that misleads us. to simplify the ordering scam, once you place the order it will go to two separate companies (Bella Brite located in New York, and Ivory White located in Denver Colorado). When you take to the customer service rep from Bella Brite, they have no idea who Ivory White is and vis versa. What a twisted ordering scam. The Bad news is that these two companies will independently and automatically charge your account $78 every month, like they just did to me after 8 days. But I'm still looking for my $1.08 free trial, ha ha. What a super twisted ripoff scam. My solution, I told them I will not pay this monthly fee and I contacted my credit card company to dispute these two $78 charges. My credit card company is aware of this particular scam and they will support my dispute. Good luck and stay clear.

K
Sep 09, 2012 8:19 am EDT

I to ordered the "FREE" trial offer and got in the mail 2 orders and a charge on my acct for $78.41, for a membership (which i did not order). i called the 24-7 number posted on the website and canceled my order immed. I swallow the first charge (which i did not auth.) Little bit of advise, DON'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT! KIM S. Sylva, NC

Jun 24, 2012 3:48 pm EDT

This is a complete fraud

V
Mar 29, 2012 1:02 am EDT

BELLA BRIGHGT SHOULD BE PROSECUTED THEY STOLE MONEY OFF MY CHILD SUPPORT CARD AND REFUSE TO REFUND ME 78.00 I NEED FOR MY CHILD

B
Aug 10, 2010 9:08 am EDT

I'm in the same boat... In fact, I didn't look closely at my credit card statement; I got charged for TWO of their shipments to me and they will only allow me to return the most recent one. What a scam and what a sucker I am.