Menu

B
Author of the complaint
2:50 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Trying to cancel some services due to very poor services, and unethical treatment from billing department for dishonesty from Bell... errors made from Bell and then being passed around from department to department each time for the past month. I had 2 separate business accounts with full package of internet, phone and security, I cancelled the one account and was charged $500 early cancellation fee, which was fine... however now cancelled the second account for only the internet and phone (keeping the security) and now being charged additional $1, 000? on top... how is this when I had 2 separate business accounts and when cancelling 1 charged $500, and when trying to cancel the other being charged double when I am actually keeping my security service. This is not right at all... I can understand cancelling fee of $500 but not $1, 000. no where in contract does it say this because I didn't call bell for separate services, I called and purchased 1 bundle package. I was told from beginning before accepting bell services that if I cancelled there would only be a $500 cancellation fee, however now you say something else... this is not right to LIE to customers. I will be taking the matter to court and will NOT be paying additional $1, 000 when I was told by security department I shouldn't be charged any cancellation because my account is still open and I'm using security services still. This is not ethical. I'm reporting this to the BBBureau and legal action will be taken against BELL Canada, along with MY BILL of $250 per hour of my charges for my time spent per hour on phone dealing with Bell. Our company charges $250 per hour for consults, since matters cannot be resolved from Bell, we are also a professional company and will send you our invoice, and when you don't pay will have a collection agency harass you until you do. This is not Bell Canada we get helpers from Philipines who cannot locate our invoices correctly as they made errors in mixing up our accounts and then apologized after I spent 9 hours EACH DAY waiting on the phone to ask a simple question. I will be contacting City TV to let them know what has happened to me and several of my friends the same issues, Bell Canada doesn't support Canadian workers, instead hiring offshore paying people per hour which is why they don't assist and take 4 hours to answer any question so they can earn per hour instead of genuinely helping people. The only time we get support is when you try to sell us something. When people sign on to get a Package with bundle, then this is considered 1 purchase, if bell decides to have different billing departments this is not stated in their contract whatsoever, that separate invoices will be sent, etc. therefore, you need to honor what was told by sales associate when registering that the cancellation fee would be $500 for the 'package' that I purchased. My security was not even cancelled, as I have account open... I'm not happy about this and will ensure my colleagues at City Tv are notified, the mayor of Niagara notified (Jim Diaoti), and my celebrity friends in Hollywood, please look up my name to realize who you have danced around for the past month. I charge $250 per hour for my time on the phone, since you have taken up my time of more than 4 hour per day in not providing adequate service by telephone while I'm being passed around, invoice will be sent to your head office @ 100-483 Bay St, Toronto ON M5G 2E1 - if not paid then legal letter will follow and you will be taken to court. At that time, you will have to provide your proof that any signature was given by me in agreement to your false statements. I did not sign anything and therefore, you must honor your agreement of sales associate by telephone. If your a legitimate phone service provider then please check your phone records of the call whilst I was speaking to sales person to hear what I was told and agreed to verbally. No where in your contract does it state cancellation fee of $1, 000. So kindly correct this matter please, otherwise I will go forth with legal action, I will also place this in all of Niagara newspapers along with testimonies of others who have experienced the same issues with Bell, I'm sure they would be very happy to share their story also of their bad experience. It would be in your best interest to waive the cancellation fee all together for the gross injustice toward me because in the long run it will cost you much more of sales losses and court fees. It's your choice...
if you charged $500 for the one account I already closed and paid for... and I purchased the same package twice, then the cost of cancellation for the second account must be the same, if not less because I kept my account for security and purchased products also. its not good customer satisfaction if you wish to retain clients. Your office called this morning to ask if I was cancelling because of the price... I didn't take the call because I'm thoroughly not pleased with Bell services. I should have asked the fellow to resolve the matter. My Rogers account was much cheaper only $125 per month for internet and security and their cameras are better too! Services and customer support is friendly and timely, they don't hang us on the phone, dance around the question to hold us for 4-9 hours with no answer.
They hire genuine support group who answer calls within Canada.

More Bell complaints & reviews

Bell - unfair business practice and poor customer service
Bell - constant billing errors