Belkcustomer service

Mi Sep 29, 2019

I was given horrible customer service when I approached the cashier at Belk this evening. Given it was five minutes until time to close, however I am still a customer in the store you should treat me the way you treat me if I were the first person in the store. The lady's excuse me she was not a Lady, the female's name was Chelsea..she was very rude to me, she didn't ask how I was doing, she didn't ask how could she help me, she looked at me when I approached her with this mean stare...She made me very nervous and uncomfortable and not want to return there again!! I went to exchange two pairs of pants my son was given for a back to school gift from my mother...the sales associate Demanded the receipt. When I told her I didn't have it they were a gift to my son she gave me a stupid...I I asked her what was the big deal all I wanted to do was exchange and she said well you're going to get the lowest price possible on these pants if you don't have the receipt just really rude she treated me like I was a scam and if you look me up I'm not I am a mother a wife I am a Christian I am not a scam and I don't appreciate being treated that way. Nevertheless she shouldn't treat anyone that way and I wanted to come across the counter at her and that is very unlike me!!! I asked her what was the big deal all I wanted to do is exchange and she said we are going to get the lowest price possible on these pants if you don't have the receipt just really rude she treated me like I was scum and if you look me up I'm not I am a mother a wife I am a Christian I'm not scum and I don't appreciate being treated that way. Nevertheless she shouldn't treat anyone that way and I wanted to come across the counter at her and that is very unlike me it was embarrassing it hurt my feelings and it made me extremely angry and she needs to be handled before she does it again because I'm sure it's not the first time she was way too good at it!!! I'm not going back in there again and I live in this town and I have shopped at belk since I was old enough to walk my mother would carry me in here before that. I can't tell you how much money I've spent in your store but I can tell you this...I've spent my last!!