Belfort Capital VenturesBogus withdrawls from accounts

This company is bogus and if anyone is ever applying for a pay day loan I would suggest that you read all of the fine print(thats where they put the scam part). I have been waiting almost 2 months for a refund and they keep giving me the same bogus answers. Not to mention the "customer service" reps are totally rude. I swear these people will have you ready to go upside they head. Luckily, for them, they are on the phone and not in person because if they were in person, I guarantee I would knock one of them out. This company is completely full of it and I can not wait til the day that every person that is affiliated with this company looses their job and has to go throught the same thing, that I have had to go through with their compnay.

• Pa
    Pamela Gray Jul 25, 2009

I have tried calling to cancel the loan, but the answer service keeps telling me that they are busy. And also there is no phone number for the bank or for the company's customer service. [protected] is what I have for the company but all I get is a recording. I need for you to email me back or call ASAP, so you won't take my money.

PLEASE CANCEL ASAP

• Be
    Belfort Capital Corp. Jul 30, 2009

Please be advised that Belfort Capital Corp. is NOT affiliated IN ANY WAY with Belfort Capital Ventures and has NO KNOWLEDGE about how to contact them. Thank you.

• Jl
    jlamberson40 Aug 21, 2010

Well they just withdrew 50.00 from my account and I didnt even verify any information...the number I have is [protected]. Good luck with this. Any information you can share with me is helpful also. Thank you.

• Vi
    VictoriaMA Aug 24, 2010

They are also operating as Select Platinum Credit with a number of [protected]. They have managed to destroy my account, while I incur check charges due to their fraud. You should report them to your banking institution and report them as fraud

• Mo
    monica vesssel Mar 05, 2011

im glad i read this because they was about to give me a loan for 10, 000 and my income is not even close to it so im glad God used you to post this comment online thanks in advance. I knew something was fishy about this company