Belaire DirectInsurance

This morning I went out to get the mail and had received a letter from Belaire Direct informing me that my insurance coverage had expired and that my vehicle was no longer insured therefore i am unable to drive it until i contact them. i then continued to call them and after being on hold they told me that they had sent me "numerous letters" informing me that my coverage is about to expired, which i never recieved any. and then they continued to tell that the only way i can re insure my car is to pay them an additional 2000 dollars to start a new policy. these people don't seem to care that we have 4 other vehicles and a boat and home insured with them and that we will be cancelling all of our existing policies and moving our business elsewhere. if you can avoid working with them it is in your best interest. if they are giving me this much of a problem renewing my insurance when i never received any letters from them i couldn't imagine how difficult it would be to try and put a claim through their company. not only were they unhelpful, they were completely rude and unprofessional while on the phone with me. im sorry, but you dont tell a customer that they are 100% at fault and that its not their problem because they "don't control the mail".