BeerForTextbooksThe seller didn't respond to my phone calls and emails

I

Don’t sell you books to www.beerfortextbooks.com. I have a lot of books from my studies, which I didn’t need anymore. I decided to make extra cash and sold all the books to this seller. He provided confirmation email and it was written that the check was already mailed. Ok, I didn’t get it before the deadline and was really worried, when the seller started to avoid me and didn’t respond to my emails and phone calls. He is very unprofessional.