Bedrosians Tile & MarbleBusiness fraud

I pre-paid for 2600 square feet of travertine tiles from Bedrosians warehouse/showroom totaling almost $14, 916.85. Mrs. April Martinez the saleswoman said that if I did not like the tiles I did not have to accept them.

When the tiles came to your warehouse at the above address, Angelo and I inspected them in front of Mrs. Martinez. We saw that about 33% of the tiles were badly chipped and cracked. About 50% of the tiles were very dark and ugly, not resembling the floor tiles that are in the showroom. Mrs. Martinez had promised that the tiles we ordered would be very similar in color to the tiles in the showroom. She did not say that a third of the tiles would be delivered damaged.

I asked Mrs. Martinez to reorder the tiles but she refused. Then I asked for my full refund and she referred me to Joe Sampson. After he talked to us a few times and received our letters through the credit card companies, he refunded me part of the money but charged me the full restocking fee of $3486.00. Restocking fees are only to be charged by law if I refuse to pick up an order conforming to what I ordered. I did not order the damaged tiles that were delivered in my name to the warehouse. Joe Sampson would not allow me to reorder and receive undamaged tiles nor would he refund the $3486.00 to my credit card.

My son Fabio spoke to Joe Sampson by phone and arranged to inspect all the tiles in your presence. However, he did not keep the appointment and instructed his employees not to allow my son Fabio, who had to go a second time to the warehouse, to inspect ALL the tiles as he had promised him.

I finally won a small claims court decision which forced Joe Sampson to give me back the $3486.00 plus 8% interest for all months he unjustly kept my money.

More Bedrosians Tile & Marble Complaints & Reviews