Beck Vending - Pringles Vending FranchiseNot keeping business promises

N

I brought a Beck Vending Pringles Franchise last year, being 8 vends & stock. It took me countless telephone calls to get my machine sited and then I got only 7 of the promised 8 machines. Theses 7 machines where not sited until Feb 2008 (6 only) and number 7 in April 08. These machines never lived up to the gaurentees (sales) Beck promised and I never ever got machine number 8 dispite may phone calls and emails to the company. I even meet thier MD whom I agreed with him that he would give me 1/2 my investment back, 3 more machines for me to site myself, but this also never happed and then the companys phones went down and they vanished.
This is just a small version of what happened, and something I am tring to forget. I have now sold my vends to a larger retail vending operator at a loss for what I brought them for, but I am glad to be rid. I will NEVER AGAIN touch the vending of the franchise market. I trying to move on from Beck Vening now and get my life together again, I am bitter about it but know from proffessionals that I would never see the money I paid for the franchise again, so I am having to live with my errors and move on and not let Beck Vending destroy my life.

John lost for words Jun 23, 2009

I just cannot believe I have let my savings go down the pan with half of the machines I paid for not being supplied and the rest ending up in the garage