Beaverton Damerow FordHarassement

G

After searching dealers and online I was convinced to buy from Dammerow. After much negotiation I settled for a price.I went to my bank and with the P.O. in hand borowed the money for the car.I got my car and receipt.I took the car home and gave it to my wife.The next day I left for vacation.
While on vacation the dealership started calling and harassing my disabled wife.She was told that the car was not paid for.She had no dealings with these people and had no understanding what they were talking about.She thought they would come and take her new car away.
After getting back I went to my bank and they informed me that I was paid in full.Now I have to get a lawyer.Please do not trust these guys. 8-15 09