Beauty 4 LessDon't buy from them

F

I ordered a curling iron from them via Amazon. I ordered a specific brand/size and shortly after I ordered it they contacted me by phone and said that they no longer carried the iron and said they would send me a "better" iron at the same cost. When I received the iron I decided the quality was not as good and then found out that the iron they sent was on the website for a lesser price than I paid. I returned the iron and had the mail confirmation that it was mailed back. But they refused to refund me because they couldn't find the box and although I had the confirmation from the post office they said that it only indicated the city (not address). Amazon would not intervene which was also very disappointing. I felt they were doing a bait and switch and I wish I would have just said no to the alternate they offered. Do not buy from them!