BeautifulHalo Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

the quality was really bad and zip broke too easily

My sister and I bought two evening dresses from the website www.beautifulhalo.com. The quality was terrible, and the inner skirts were dirty. Also the zip on my dress broke on the next day. I was so upset that the dress was like rubbish. Of course, the seller refused to return money back, because I broke the zip. So, don’t rely on them and think that they won’t return or help you, if something happens.

seller fooled my sister and didn't return money

My sister and I found the website www.beautifulhalo.com. I also registered there and found the dress of her dream and all necessary accessories. After that I placed large order and got all confirmation info, but the seller provided only some accessories and refused to return money for the other things. As well as no explanation was provided. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Je
    Jeanette Timberlake Nov 08, 2018

Terrible company to deal with. I was told my regular free shipping would take 15 days, it took 20 days, therefore I couldn't wear it to a certain event I bought it for. When the item arrived, the size was not accurate at all or even close. I asked for a return and received an offer of $3.80!! I have sent my bank information to contest this charge. I would never order from this company again!

the dress was small for me, but I used their measurements

I ordered dress from the website www.beautifulhalo.com. I placed the order and chose the size, which wa...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices