BeautifulHalo Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

BeautifulHalo — item

I had purchased this jacket this week and just received it today (I paid the 2-4 days shipping fee) and when...

BeautifulHalolate & incorrect clothing item

Purchased a gift for christmas in december. Told would receive in time. Arrived in february. They sent the wrong size. Attempted via their website and email to return and get refund and they refused. No phone number. Don't respond to email. Finally got a response via website and they claimed they sent the correct size - despite me emailing them a picture of the label showing the incorrect size. Stuck with a wrong size product that I can't return. Horrible company. Stay away.

BeautifulHalowhat a joke...

I wish I would have looked up reviews before purchasing a lamp from this website. I found the perfect lamp & decided to give it a try... Knowing it would probably take a few weeks to get it from china. I ordered it in mid december and finally received my lamp 2 months later.

When I contacted customer service about the order they were brief and said it was out of stock and had no idea when new ones were coming (but it wasn't out of stock when I placed my order).

When the lamp finally arrived I opened it to find no directions, a crap ton of lose parts/pieces/screws, no outlet plug in & no switch. I didn't know that i'd have to be an electrician to figure this out?!

I messaged customer service with my discontent for the product and to get some answers (surprised I received such a quick response), all I was told was "send a picture of the parts and we can write you instructions." are you kidding me? Is this a serious response? This has got to be the worst customer
    Service I have dealt with. If it was a cheap lamp than I get what I pay for, but I paid about $60 for this! Definitely not ok, and I feel like there's nothing I can do but warn others not to purchase anything from this site.

what a joke...

• Ug
        Ugly Halo Mar 26, 2018

Horrible experience attempting to cancel an order before they even shipped it. They will not refund me. So I have received nothing and they are keeping my money. NEVER buy fro this company. It is a complete scam.

BeautifulHaloshipping confirmation

I ordered a black NASA sweatshirt in January and haven't received shipping confirmation yet. I understand that these things take time especially because I live in Canda but I've looked up your reviews and there are scores of people who have similar complaints. You have my money already and would really like to know my sweatshirt is going to get to me without having to send 5-7 emails to your company or giving you a bad review as others have

BeautifulHalo — light fixture scam. bad quality (not us compliant) and bad service.

Delivery was very long. Then my 4 products arrived without any paper in a very unprofessional delivery way...

BeautifulHalo — scam

I made an order and never received my item and BeautifulHalo stole my money! No matter what you do, just...

BeautifulHalocoat

I placed an order on December 18, 20176 still have not received my order. Talked back and fourth with someone through a tickets and they promised me it would be here within 7-10 days. That was a joke. Finally asked for a refund and they assured me it was in way.. Told me I would get a full refund if it wasn't here by Jan 30th. Tried contacting them and now they won't respond. Horrible customer service and I am guessing this is a fraudulent website since I have seen all the other complaints.

BeautifulHalo — black playsuit

Hi I'm writing regarding a black playsuit I ordered on the 22nd of November and still have not received it...

BeautifulHalobeautifulhalo

ordered sweatshirt for Christmas, and it didnt show. When I went to the customer service, they gave me a bull* tracking website. The product never arrived, and customer service did not reply to my request for a refund. This company is nothing more than a scam. I hope someone who is thinking of ordering from them... doesnt make the same mistake I did.

BeautifulHalounreceive purchase

I bought a printed baseball jacket in blue for $44.01 paid for via PayPal from Beautifulhalo.com and I have not received it yet. I was sent an email saying that it was shipped on Dec. 13, 2016, with a tracking # but when I tried to track it through the suggested app, they had no record of it.
            I tried their live chat sales rep link and it just pulls up a blank blue page. Through some research I was able to finally find a phone # for the company in Hong Kong China it just rings busy or is possibly not even hooked up at all. It all seemed legit but are obviously a total scam!!

BeautifulHalorun form this website, do not order anything from them!!

My daughter ordered a jacket, measured to make sure she ordered the right size. When she received it the arms were too short compared to the rest of the body and the button holes were not cut out. When I contacted customer service to ask for a return they first asked if she measured properly, then offered 20% refund and told us to cut the holes ourselves. They then offered 40% refund or that we ship it back to China at our cost and that the free S&H that was part of the order would be deducted from the refund. Won't tell me what that amount is and I have no confidence that they will even issue a refund after they receive the item. I'm sure they will claim I never sent it, plus the cost to ship to China will be more than the cost of the jacket. Very dishonest, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! My credit card company is investigating them now.

Beautiful Halo — cartoon planet and astronauts print round neck long sleeve sweatshirt

My 17 year old daughter saw an online ad advertising a hoodie she liked.in the ad an adult was wearing it so...

BeautifulHalo — chandelier

I ordered a chandelier from this company which took weeks for delivery. Upon delivery the box was in very...

BeautifulHaloI have not received my order

I order a light for my grandsons new bedroom for christmas on november 14th. I was charged $51.86 to beautifulhalo. I have received no information or tracking on this order,. Which is now over 5 weeks and no receipt of product or tracking. Where is this light? Are you scamming me. I will contact paypal to refund my money if I do not hear from you soon.

Beautiful Halo — cheap/dangerous lighting products, no cust. service, fraudulent charges

I purchased 3 "light fixtures" from this China-based online company. Two of the fixtures arrived requiring...

BeautifulHalowedding dress

Big disappointment as my wedding dress is not as it is showed on the picture. Different lace and totally different/cheap finishing. The quality is not good too. I keep the dress as I can make some changes on my own extra cost, it's not worth to send it back and pay VAT again. I tried to get some answers from customer service but they cannot guarantee if the dress on the picture is the dress I'm going to get. Their main point is to sell. The only positive feedback is for fast shipping and good communications once I've made the order. I hate to give negative feedback, but this is what happens when you get something average instead of something beautiful. I mean my wedding dress.

Beautiful Halo — e-shopping

They charged my paypal account for 120 bucks. I emailed them to ask what the charge was for as I never...

BeautifulHalo — lighting

Do not deal with the unscrupulous company under any circumstances. I purchased a light fitting. I also...

BeautifulHalo.com — lighting and customer service

I ordered almost $2000 in lighting and shipping costs. Almost all of the items arrived and looked nothing...

BeautifulHaloworst online shopping experience ever!

Ordered two dresses from BeautifulHalo a month ago and when I did not get a tracking number I got suspicious and emailed their customer service. They promised to give me a tracking number and I received it only a week later and the worst part was that it was not working. I asked for a proper tracking number and they said that they already gave me one and had no idea what was wrong with it. Then I asked them to tell me where my order was and when will it arrive and later they replied that my order could not be found! What? Asked for a refund and they refused and told that it was their final decision! Worst online shopping experience ever!