BeautifulHalo Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

BeautifulHaloA men's leather look jacket

Please, please DO NOT waste your time and money buying from this company. The quality is absolutely shocking and extremely cheap. In honesty, to us it looks like they bought this off wish for £5 then are selling it on for £95.Even from a distance it looks cheap and tacky as the material is very shiny and also super thin. Not only this but it doesn't even sit well on the. Body when trying it on.
To add insult to injury they refused to allow me to send it back for a refund and I had to keep fighting and fighting. Even now they are saying if I return it I not only have to cover postage costs back to them which is £20+ but that I also have to now cover original postage to me. Meaning I will get £55 back as an absolute minimum. I cannot afford this in this current climate. I even asked before I bought about returns and was told no problem or I would NOT of risked or sering from them. And because this was a Christmas present I have also had to buy a new one elsewhere. So I am now double out of pocket and very annoyed. I will be seeking legal advise as to say their customer service is appalling is an understatement.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

BeautifulHaloOrder

I made an order on the 1st of November, and was promised delivery within a month, I was then told 1-2 weeks on the 30th of november and then when I chased this again I was told 3-5 weeks. It's now over that and nothing.

I asked for a refund considering the fact they have provided false information to me and they keep telling me no and to wait.

I have been lied to throughout the process, and been set false expectations. I am receiving an awful service and was promised my delivery in time for christmas and am getting nowhere. it's been over 6 weeks and I've had nothing.

This company are ignoring my concerns and keep copy and pasting the same email to me, I've also asked for their CEO contact information and they told me theyre manager is off and they can't get it.

I've expressed my want to raise a formal refund and they are refusing to acknowledge it.

BeautifulHaloProblem returning a item.

I received a black men's denim jacket yesterday. I ordered a XL which I opened, it is to small, it fitted me being a side 12. I have not got a printer to have a label to return it, all I need is a address so that I can return the jacket before the 15 days are up, I hope I do not have to pay for the returns. The order number is 1692572, ordered 2.12.2020. Please could you help. Kind Regards. Mrs A Wood.

BeautifulHaloNever received order

I ordered a (2) pack Flame Post Lantern Outdoor Waterproof LED Solar Powered Post Light . Paid for it and was shipped on Aug. 25, 2020 and still Sept. 2, 2020 have not received it. Order# 1581462 - Tracking#1Z7A03740315286481 - Transaction: 1LH476936J644013G $48.67
        I have tried to have PayPal help me but they a impossible to contact.
        You have already got your money and I want my order to be delivered to me.
        Please, you have my address and it was right.
        Patricia Ericson
        3276 Ball Ground Hwy
        Canton, Georgia 30114

BeautifulHaloMr order hasn't arrived yet I paid for it.

Where is my item that I paid for last month? You do it reply or email me back. It isn't even with the courier company. I have attached a pic too.

Mr order hasn't arrived yet I paid for it.

BeautifulHaloMerchant transaction id: 8nw30922vj741563y purchase date: july 5, 2020 : jean mirabela invoice id: the [protected]

I have reached out to this company repeatedly and provided all the info they requested to no avail. I am missing the canopy, the screws, the chain link and hook. The included pictures for this fixture show there is a chain and a hook to hang from the ceiling. I hope that I get a response from beautiful halo to make this purchase 100% satisfactory.

BeautifulHaloDid not receive the item I ordered and paid for.

Karen mannos I ordered a ceiling fan on july 10, 2020. Order # 1540407 and never received it. I have left messages on the chat line with no resolution. My cell ph# [protected] my office # [protected]
              My email karen. [protected]@va.gov.
              I am getting ready to contact my credit card company and request a payback from you folks. Please, please beautifulhalo — contact me asap. Thank you.

Beautiful HaloI purchased $75 a lamp. It was the wrong size and it was damaged.

I have communicated with paypal and the seller. paypal's final answer is that I need to send it back. The cost to send it back is $362.00. I would love to have a refund but at this point would settle for $50 refund. I sent pictures to Beautifulhalo but can't figure out how to download for this. My order was placed on May 16 and received it on July 22. It had been exposed to heat so the lamp is miss-shapened and won't hang right.

BeautifulHaloMisleading and no refunds, no phone number

Bought 2 lights. Sent me tracking info but fedex said they have not received it. They provide no phone number or customer service or updates. After 3 weeks we asked for a refund. We keep getting automated responses. The chat room appears to be someone with NO knowledge. After getting them to respond a month later they said its on the way when I actually already received it. They finally said they do not provide refunds. RUN and DO NOT USE THEM.

BeautifulHaloOrder on June 6 and June 7

I ordered sweatshirt on june 6 on order number 1498377 and on june 7 I ordered a hoodie on order number 1499782 and have heard nothing. I wanted to order another hoodie but will wait to see what happened to these orders. Please check on these orders and let me know what is going on. My name is john jensen at [protected]@comcast.net. My first e-mails say (bad request} when I go on them.

Jun 30, 2020

BeautifulHalo — Order

Ordered 5/17. Contacted company on 5/27 when I had no shipping info, even though I paid extra for faster...

Jun 15, 2020

BeautifulHalo — Order #1478863 - date of order: may 22, 2020

My payment for the item was processed the same date as the order and has already been handled by my bank. I...

Jun 10, 2020

BeautifulHalo — Customer service, shipping, refund policies

Beware! Been over a month - only received 1 unit of my 2 unit order. No phone number, no email address - I am...

BeautifulHaloTiffany Chandelier with parrott

Its been a month since ordering and paying on pay pal. No word from company. No number to contact them. I paid my moner to them and yet no communication with them after 30 days, just processing on my account page in addition to stating that payment was received.

BeautifulHaloLight fixture

Transaction # 683802803046372A. Merchant ID# 55D96577X04037224. MY Name is Margie Williams Briggs. 6883 Sledge Road. Nullifying, TN. 38053. I ordered April 25th I have not received my package they charge my card they will not answer my text I need help they would not reply to any of my texts More will PayPal. I have complain and takes PayPal and I keep getting a ride around to keep going online it's still not getting any answers do not have a phone number that I could call so I just want my money back or the product soon my phone number is [protected]. Please help do not know what to do next

BeautifulHaloDid not receive 2 items I ordered.

Ordered 2 hoodies for my 10 year old girl on Feb. 20, 2020. Those items have been in transit from China since that time. Customer service is useless and cannot offer any help. The tracking system is in Chinese and will not translate so you can see if the items are in the US. CS keeps telling me they are sorry, but nothing is rectified nor can they tell me if I will receive the items.
                          This company should be run out of the US and not allowed to have businesses in our country.

Jan 18, 2020

BeautifulHalo — Order of a sweatshirt mis-sized

I ordered a sweatshirt for my son on Dec 15th, choosing shipping that would enable it to be here just in time...

BeautifulHalogame over hoodie

I had recently ordered this product and it's been a little over week and a half since the 3-5 business day shipment email but I have not received my hoodie. The hoodie was in the maroon color and we had used my parents credit card to purchase said item. We have tried contacting the company over and over again with no resolve. We would at least like to know if the hoodie has even been shipped or not.

BeautifulHaloawful customer service and potential fraud

Receipt No: [protected]
                              Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Beautifulhalo or PayPal.

Invoice ID:[protected]

I paid £25 for a hoodie for my daughter for Christmas. It didn't arrive. Now they won't provide a full refund. Don't use their site. Paypal should not deal with them.

BeautifulHalopurchased ladies jacket

I paid expedited freight to receive in 2-4 days. Did not receive for 2 weeks & missed my event. When I did receive it was to small & I had ordered a size larger than their size chart had indicated. Trying to return for a refund since November 4th. They refuse to give a full refund. They finally have offered 30% refund but insist to subtract the shipping fee I paid up front from the price of the item also. Item shipped from California & now they say can't do anything since home company I'd in China! Just want a full refund I will pay return shipping!