Having problems with BeautifulHalo?

BeautifulHalo Customer Service Contacts

№ 33 Mong Kok Rd
Kowloon
Hong Kong
Additional Contact Address (UK)
Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BeautifulHalo Customer Service. Initial BeautifulHalo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BeautifulHalo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BeautifulHalo. Discuss the issues you have had with BeautifulHalo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BeautifulHaloA men's leather look jacket

Please, please DO NOT waste your time and money buying from this company. The quality is absolutely shocking and extremely cheap. In honesty, to us it looks like they bought this off wish for £5 then are selling it on for £95.Even from a distance it looks cheap and tacky as the material is very shiny and also super thin. Not only this but it doesn't even sit well on the. Body when trying it on.
To add insult to injury they refused to allow me to send it back for a refund and I had to keep fighting and fighting. Even now they are saying if I return it I not only have to cover postage costs back to them which is £20+ but that I also have to now cover original postage to me. Meaning I will get £55 back as an absolute minimum. I cannot afford this in this current climate. I even asked before I bought about returns and was told no problem or I would NOT of risked or sering from them. And because this was a Christmas present I have also had to buy a new one elsewhere. So I am now double out of pocket and very annoyed. I will be seeking legal advise as to say their customer service is appalling is an understatement.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

BeautifulHaloOrder

I made an order on the 1st of November, and was promised delivery within a month, I was then told 1-2 weeks on the 30th of november and then when I chased this again I was told 3-5 weeks. It's now over that and nothing.

I asked for a refund considering the fact they have provided false information to me and they keep telling me no and to wait.

I have been lied to throughout the process, and been set false expectations. I am receiving an awful service and was promised my delivery in time for christmas and am getting nowhere. it's been over 6 weeks and I've had nothing.

This company are ignoring my concerns and keep copy and pasting the same email to me, I've also asked for their CEO contact information and they told me theyre manager is off and they can't get it.

I've expressed my want to raise a formal refund and they are refusing to acknowledge it.

BeautifulHaloProblem returning a item.

I received a black men's denim jacket yesterday. I ordered a XL which I opened, it is to small, it fitted me being a side 12. I have not got a printer to have a label to return it, all I need is a address so that I can return the jacket before the 15 days are up, I hope I do not have to pay for the returns. The order number is 1692572, ordered 2.12.2020. Please could you help. Kind Regards. Mrs A Wood.