Menu
Beaumont Smiles Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Beaumont Smiles
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Beaumont Smiles Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Beaumont Smiles at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Beaumont Smiles. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Beaumont Smiles reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Beaumont Smiles reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beaumont Smiles Dr. *** said my daughter would get braces in 6 weeks, but we got switched to Dr

Dr. *** said my daughter would get braces in 6 weeks, but we got switched to Dr. *** who had his assistant remove the application 10 weeks ago. My daughter's front tooth broke in half, but he didn't check it out & filled it in without asking us. I found out 2 weeks ago that neither of them are qualified to do fillings. I complained to the office manager 10 weeks ago & asked for some money back. We paid over $1100. I called 1-3 times every week & they always said "I'll look into it & call you back." I only found out 2 weeks ago (week 8) we'll only get $31.80. They won't even give us our $500 deposit back, even though she never got the braces put on. We still haven't gotten the $31.80 & they emailed my financial info to the wrong person. We need more than $31.80 to fix the tooth by a real dentist.

Read full review of Beaumont Smiles
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beaumont Smiles I went to Beaumont Smiles on 1/14/22 cuz my tooth was hurting

I went to Beaumont Smiles on 1/14/22 cuz my tooth was hurting. The dentist said I needed 3 teeth pulled, a bridge, and a root canal. They made me pay for the bridge right then and there even tho they said they couldn't do it until later. Then after the root canal, they charged me more money for stuff they shoulda charged me for before. I got a second opinion and found out they were tryna scam me. They messed up my teeth for no reason and now I gotta get a lawyer to fix it. This place is a total rip-off.

Read full review of Beaumont Smiles
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Beaumont Smiles contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Beaumont Smiles?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beaumont Smiles Customer Service. Initial Beaumont Smiles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beaumont Smiles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beaumont Smiles. Discuss the issues you have had with Beaumont Smiles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.