Beat the LottoTotal scam

T

Watch out for "Beat the Lotto" it is a scam, after about a week sending e-mails I finally was able to open the lock on the program, then when I opened it and got to the meat of the program it did not work so I e-mailed Beat the Lotto and told them what was going on no response so I asked for my money back which they have a 60 day money back guarantee and no response so I send about 8-10 different e-mails to 3 different e-mails and no response about a refund.
The program was just a wheel nothing special.
So watch out for BEAT THE LOTTO IT IS A SCAM. So I lost my money what can a person do.