Beasley InvestmentNo mortage paid in time

B

I have not had one good experience with Ashley and Phillip Beasley except the first day I met them and thought that they were good people and that their business was a good one on both sides. I thought that they would take my property and get it sold in a reasonable amount of time. It has been one problem after another. The biggest being the fact that my mortgage has been late each and every month. It is hard to get them to call you back. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Dr
    Dr. Lynn Adams Jul 02, 2016

They did the same to me and my house. It was literally saved from the courthouse steps. They are liars and embezzlers. evil doers claiming to be great christians.

• Be
    BeasleyVictim Nov 01, 2015

I was also scammed by Philip and Ashley Beasley. They owe thousands of dollars and don't return phone calls. If anyone here has a lawsuit or a layer already aware of the Beasley family scam i am interested in a partner. Please respond.

Emeka Nwokeji Feb 14, 2014

It was straight fwd. Judge wanted riding him . It was nutural. I had a lot of evidence txt emails FB and check stubs ect. And letter from lawyer . Over all I still have to wait 60 days to see if he pays me.

• Ho
    Homer1234 Feb 11, 2014

Congratulations, Emeka Nwokeji ! Good luck on collecting what is due to you. Did the Judge say anything to the Beasley's about what they had done being wrong? What was their demeanor like? I wonder how many times they have been drug to court over this stuff? The Beasley's may be on a first name basis with the judge. Does anyone else have pending court dates?

Emeka Nwokeji Feb 11, 2014

I won my judgment. Now I'm file a lean on his bank and home because I know he will never just pay it.

Emeka Nwokeji Feb 07, 2014

I go to court today! Pray for me.

• Ju
    JustAnotherFamilyScammed Sep 03, 2013

Ashley's uncle is a Sex Offender! I recognized him on the Georgia Sex Offender's list! I recognized him because I am pretty sure he was the one doing work in some of their houses that needed repairs. I looked him up on Facebook and he is on there as well!

See if you recognize him from working in your houses!!

scammed also Aug 27, 2013

Thanks "it's Over" for letting everyone know about Effingham Sheriff's investigation. We called and the Sheriff said they had so many Complaints on Beasley they turned them all over to FBI in Savannah.

scammed also Aug 27, 2013

Effingham County Sheriff Dept has turned the investigation over to the FBI. Thank God! Please contact FBI in Savannah. Also Beasley is attempting to have his felony conviction for theft and possession of tools to commit theft, which he pled guilty to both, to first offender status although he was on probation for the felony from [protected] and ordered to pay restitution to State Farm etc. Also convicted felons are not allowed to work in finance/dealing with funds etc which he has been doing in violation of his felony conviction.

• It
    It's over Aug 15, 2013

To anyone involved with Beasley Investment: Please call the Effingham County Sherriff's Department. Just tell the operator you are a victim of Beasley Investment and she will send you do the investigator on the case. People have LOST their homes and in some cases their life savings! It's time the Beasley's answer for their crimes.

• Me
    Mecca13 Aug 11, 2013

I have same issue he has hood winked my tenant and I any suggestions

• In
    Inserchforhome Jun 29, 2013

Wow, I THANK everyone for the HEADS UP!!! me and my husband are on the verge of searching for a home, and considered these people BUT NO WAY!

• Co
    Concerned3113 Jun 08, 2013

My home owner told me today she got her back money for 3 mths they did not pay her mortgage. Thank God, I am praying it was not a personal check and it don't bounce. But that is between them. His uncle told me he would be here today to fix he tape on the ceiling that was coming loss before we moved in. Phillip said he would have his uncle fix it in March. It is June and not fixed, I guess the whole family are liars and I figured it would be like that. I did not trust the uncle when I saw him.
    Phillip and Ashley think that all of us are joking, we all know they are broke and can not give us our money back. I am not joking I meant it when I told them I would call every agency and even every news station that I can get to help us. So we can get it out there. Since they have a new website now. I have made phone calls and researched and will continue to until you are stopped. Ashley's realtor license told by the state of GA and a f rating with the BBB and the BBB was not aware they moved from Port Wentworth to Pooler. And Phillip said he does not read what we post but he stood in my garage last week on Friday evening and said he does not read any of the post but then he turned around and said he had read what I had posted. Either you read them or you don't, they are aware that stress causes my muscles to spasm and it cause me more pain. But they do not care. I even offered to show him the paperwork I gave to the police and he did not want to see them. I don't think he believed me, it should have looked at it because he would have been aware I am not playing the childish games he likes to play. And to all tenants you are suppose to be added to the insurance on the home with the owners and a copy of the policy is to be given to you. That is what the contracts say that the owners sign with Beasley. I did not receive mine I have ask for it, just like the proof of the escrow acct. we got nothing. I went and got copies of front and back of every check and the deposits we put down has the same acct number on the backs of the check as the. Monthly checks. I am paying my owner now and make a copy of it and write down date and time she receives it. And every few months I will go and get copies of front and backs just like with Beasley.

an individual Jun 08, 2013

Anyone that is having trouble, please get in touch with the Sheriffs Department in Effingham County and tell them your story.

advancemo3113 Jun 06, 2013

I have sent Phillip and Ashley for their attorneys name several times I want to met with them, but they never give it. Even if the attorney is busy the secretary could schedule a appt. but they have not done that. As we all know there is no attorney. I have told him that I am not a child and I do not play games and everything I ask for I have proof I can ask for it and he is suppose to provide it. I also read in the owners contract between the owner and Beasley they are suppose to add the names of the tenants to the insurance policy along with the owners and a copy is to be given to all parties I have ask for that . And I have ask him to give me the documents by a certain date and time. He tried to tell me that he gets emails everyday with treats as he put it. I think he meant threats. But a request for information with a dead line is not a threat, they are request. He also stated his other attorney is tied up this week as well. I do not have a problem with a attorney being busy but you still can schedule a appointment. I also told him he can give me the names of the attorney either one that he uses and he does not do it and neither does Ashley. He also stated that what I have posted on here is not true. I have documents to back up what I say. I do not have a problem doing what I say I will do and if I can not I say I can not. I do not let things go and not answer someone request. Phillip also told me last week here at my home with the owner standing there he does not read this board, if he does not read this board how dies he know what we are saying. And Ashley was the one that emailed me the copy of the contract between them and the owners. One of the owner told me that they were have problems getting a copy from Phillip. She ask if I would send her what I was sent so I forwarded it so it shows where it originally came from and I did not add anything or take anything away. I got copies of all my checks I wrote for the deposit and the monthly payments and the bank gave me front and backs and the deposit and the monthly payments went into one account and the lady at the bank said she had never seen a check done the way it was done. no one signed them, a account number with deposit only. And there is different people depositing them because the hand writing is different. And now that my owner gets the checks directly to them I put what it is for in the memo and I make a copy and I get a copy from
    my bank front and back. I write the date and time I give it to her. As I said I have documents to back up what I am saying.

advancemo3113 Jun 04, 2013

Well I checked them out before we dealt with them and I only saw a post that said they were unprofessional and everyone gets mad at one point or another. So we went with them if I had saw any more than that we would not have dealt with them at all. Phillip hounded me last week when we met with the owner and him of the home we live in, to tell him our attorney's name but him and Ashley both like to throw around their attorney their attorney but they will not reply to any text or phone call when I ask for their attorney's name so we can meet with him. Because Phillip tried to say that his attorney drew up the contracts and I pointed out a few things that contradicted each other and made the contract null and void. He could not say a word but jumble words together. And if a attorney drew the contracts they use it would have more legal terms in it and it has none. And only one of our owners signed the contract with them and their contract was that way when we signed ours so that made ours null and void with him. He really had nothing to say. And Ashley was stupid enough to email me the copy of the attorney that the owner signed with out the others signature. I even said in front of one of the owner it was not legal and no matter what they try and get the owner to do and even if the owner that did not sign then signs now it does not matter our contract with them is still void and the owners is void. I am making payments to the owner now and I have copies of front and back of ever check and will continue to get them from my bank so I can prove I have paid.

• We
    WellWellWell Jun 04, 2013

Ya'll are all dealing with a convicted felon. He has committed Theft before. He is a repeat offender. And not a single person in the high and mighty legal system will do a single thing about it. Don't believe me? Check out the link ..

• Co
    concerned4allinvolved May 31, 2013

We have made our payments, to Beasley Investments, on time since we have moved in to our home. Bank of America has shown up at our home three times for non payment in the ten months we have lived here. I was told via phone by Phillip Beasley that it would be taken care of over two weeks ago when the bank showed at my home for the third time. I was also told by Phillip Beasley that he would send me a confirmation via email that it has been paid. I have not received that email. The payment for June is due tomorrow and Bank of America has sent a letter stating they want their mortgage payments. I have sent Beasleys numerous texts asking them for our deposit back and for the mortgage to be paid. We would like our money back so we can pay the mortgage and give deposit to the owner. Still no replies from James Phillip Beasley or Ashley Thaxton (Beasley). I was told by others they are using another name for their company Lease Purchase Consultants. They will not return our calls or texts. I have spoke to several others with the same problems we are having from buyer to seller. Everyone does need to get together on this! Email me at [email protected]

SCAMMEDbythebeasleys May 18, 2013

Have any of you noticed that Ashley has changed the settings on her blog, "A Walk Down Beasley Lane", so that it is now private? Looks like someone is trying to cover their tracks...A little guilty and suspicious if you ask me! Now all of a sudden, after all that BRAGGING about her RANGE ROVER and 6, 000 sq ft home, she doesn't want the public to be able to read about what they are spending all that money on! Has anyone been able to find her on Facebook lately? I am pretty sure that she removed her personal page. However, I tried searching for Phillip and discovered that he has 2 pages. One is under the name Phillip Beasley (which shows recent activity) and the other is under the name James Beasley(Ashley Beasley) (no recent activity since February). Interestingly, there is NO MENTION of Beasley Investment on Phillip Beasley's page, but on James Beasley (Ashley Beasley) you can see old posts regarding Beasley Investment and Thaxton Tree Service. Under his albums, you can view Beasley Investment Pictures that include their banner/advertisements/marketing signs. There are also picutres of houses they have "sold" or "rented". Apparently Phillip, or "James" needs to talk to Ashley about covering HIS tracks a little better if he doesn't want to be linked to Beasley Investment anymore.

• Bi
    Big_Pun May 16, 2013

Civil Trial Lawyers don't give a rats @ss about this case because there is no money in it for them. The Beasley's don't have, or soon won't have anything, for a civil lawyer to get his hands on. There is no such thing as a good samaritan lawyer who will read these message boards and take on a class action lawsuit for everyone and, Pro Bono, sue the Beasley's for everyone's money to get paid back. That money is long gone, folks. The best thing any and everyone can do is go to the Sheriff and provide them with so much evidience that they file a case with the DA. Whatever county the home in question is sitting in, go to that county's sherriff's office and make your voices heard. And if no county cares enough or understands the crimes well enough to pursue them criminally through the DA's office, they will more than likely get away scott free. It is amazing it has gone on this long with this many people being screwed over and nobody with any authority whatsoever seems to care. Freaking depressing, but not surprsing.

advancemo3113 May 15, 2013

The new website that they are using now instead of beasley investments is leasepurchaseconsultant.com this is where they are doing their thing still and thinking we would not find out. I was talking to Ashley on Monday because they are giving me the run around on showing me the escrow acct the down payment is in and I have given them the state website that states if we ask to see it at anytime they have to shoe us. But anyway she was doing a showing on the Islands so they are at it again. Just under this new website. They have a F rating with the BBB and they were not aware that they have moved from Port Wentworth. And when I called Phillip on this he said that this stuff on here is from his partner not him but all this is from this year and last year. They are just juggling our money to pay for their things and they are happy while we are suffering. WE ALL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND GET ONE ATTORNEY WE CAN TRUST AND LET IT BE KNOWN WE ARE MEANING BUSINESS AND WE ARE NOT STOPPING TILL THEY PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ALL OF US. THEY DO NOT CARE OF KIDS ARE INVOLVED OR NOT. I AM DISABLED AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT EITHER.

SCAMMEDbythebeasleys May 15, 2013

I too heard that Phillip was working for his dad...but that he is also working with Thaxton Tree Service some as well...BUT after all the people that the Beasley's have fooled and SCAMMED, all the promises made that they have never followed through with, all the lies that have been told and all the MONEY they are BANKING and STEALING from innocent people...I personally do not trust anything that they say! They may be just making it all up to smooth things over and cover up the REAL reason why they are on a "BREAK" from the business... and It's probably because all of the MONEY that they have been STEALING has finally caught up with them and they are so deep in it now that there is probably NO WAY they will ever get caught back up so they decided to just pull the plug on their business and are now trying to run from it. They think they can just hide from all of this and it will just all go away...that they can delete a couple of internet sites...their business site and the one from facebook...and then change the name of their business (what is it now?...I read it somewhere...something like lease purchase consultant?)...to try to cover up their tracks in hopes that potential new clients won't notice or link them to Beasley Investment and their bad reputation. They think they can avoid phone calls and emails and get away with this! There are 2 pages of compliants and everyone has the same thing in common and that is how we were all scammed by the Beasley's so it seems to me that all of us on this page should get together and fight this! Call the POLICE! Take them to court! Just like advancemo3113, I did a google search to see if anyone else had a bad experience with the Beasley's and that is how I discovered this complaint board. I also ran across Ashley's blog. "A Walk Down Beasley Lane" in the search results. She apparently told advancemo3113 that she did not realize her blog was public! This blog tells you everything you need to know...and shows you clearly where all of our money is going...In a post on her blog titled WILW (What I'm Loving Wednesday) written on Wednesday March 9, 2011 she listed her RANGE ROVER as #3 on her list. "My Range Rover-it has been a blessing with all of the things I carry around daily compared to my BMW (it was my Christmas present from my hunny)"
    Skip to 2012. In this post written on Tuesday June 5, 2012 she talks about their new home: "Update: The Beasley's moved in our new home!!! We are finally settled in and ready to start decorating this place!! We are so blessed. My brother David & his wife Megan moved into our upstairs apartment. It so nice having them here with us. They are moving to Atlanta in a few weeks so we are soaking up as much time with them as possible. We have 5 bedrooms + office & 4.5 bathrooms downstairs & 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom plus living room and another kitchen upstairs! Total of 6000 sqft! Its a dream! :) & its in the PERFECT location for us! " Is this clicking with everyone now? Range Rover, 6000 sq ft home? Does it make sense now as to WHY OUR BILLS ARE NOT GETTING PAID? See for yourself...Just Google "A Walk Down Beasley Lane" and read all about their other purchases, furniture, iphones, etc etc etc. THIS is where all of our money is going folks! WE NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!

advancemo3113 May 15, 2013

I was told by Ashley and Phillip he is working for his dad due to some health issues and he was helping till he could back to his own business. This was yesterday, and they still will not show me where our deposit is and the name of the bank and by state law they have to show you at anytime the money is there and the name of the bank and it that it has not been moved. It has to be in a escrow account and Monday and yesterday they both said they would give it to us for our use and the the attorney use but they have not come up with it as of yet. I text them this morning and they started with bull and still no records for the account where the down payment is. It is because it is not there at all.

• Po
    poolerfam May 15, 2013

I have found out some more information regarding the Beasley Investment SCAMMERS...PHILLIP BEASLEY AND ASHLEY THAXTON. The Beasley's are taking a "break" from their business and Phillip is now working for Ashley's father's business, Thaxton's Tree Service...SO... I would advise everyone to also stay away from Thaxton Tree Service as well, to avoid getting ripped off from people like this that cannot be trusted!

advancemo3113 May 10, 2013

I just signed a lease with them in February for March 2013. We were told that we could put down what we could they perfer $5000 down. But they would work with us. And we were ask what we could pay every month and we said no more than $975.00 and we ask what we could do if we wanted to get the rent lower and Phillip told us the more we put down the lower the payment. I had a insurance settlement so I put $3000.00 down and my boy friend at the time now my husband put $4000.00 down and we were told it would go to the down payment of the house. And we were given the price of the house in the lease. I ask what will happen to the money and Phillip told me in front of me my husband and 3 others it is put in a acct. till the house has closed and they will show the bank what we put down at closing. And the day we signed the lease and the another day we were told by Phillip that he would fix the tape on the ceiling coming lose in the kitchen and he would have his uncle do it with in 2 weeks. that was at the beginning of February and again right before we moved in the first of March. It is the middle of May and it has not been fixed and I have called no reply from their asst. Lindsay like I was promised. We moved in we started seeing roaches I called Lindsay and she said she would call me back nothing we had a exterminator come out. I called and told Lindsay that we finally got a exterminator and what it cost and she said thank you I will tell Phillip. I called again last week about the tape coming down and it is getting worse. No reply again so I called again and she said I will call him this afternoon he is not in the office full time anymore. And she would call me the next day. So I went on facebook to leave Ashley a message I knew I would not hear from her. THe facebook page was gone so I looked the website up and it was gone I say a blog Ashley had posted so I read it and it stated that they were taking a break from the business and she went on to say Phillip was working again and she missed him being there during the day because they has worked together for the last 5 years. And she went on to say she was enjoying being a stay at home mom and not at stay at home mom/ business owner. So I sent a email to the other tenants that are on the email we get every month reminding us of the payment of rent will be due soon. And ask if they had gotten an email about this and if they had I would like a copy I was not trying to start anything but wanted to know what was going on and it was important to us because we loved our house and we wanted to know we have a home. One replyed no they had not and he called Ashley and she told him the same as she told me. But in the mean time I called Lindsay to see what was going on and I was told Phillip would call me and he would get it fixed. And then I ask her about facebook and the website and I was wanting to know what was going on because of our money and where it was and going and about our home would be lose our money and our home. She said she would have Ashley call me. Ashley did call me an she told me they were still managing the properties that they had but no more would be bought. that Phillip was working for his dad he was need help with is business that he owned. And the website and facebook was taken down so it would not confuse anyone and the buying of the homes was going through the company that she worked with from home. She told me when I ask why we were not notified she said it was not any of our business. I told her it was our business because we were doing business with them. And they should have told everyone that they were taking a break from buying and still managing the properties they had. I she said that she had to make calls to people because of my email to let them know everything was ok. I told her that I was not causing any trouble I was just wanting to know it we missed a email. And I told her what the email said and she told me that their friend that emailed me back had talk t other and she told him what was going on had read the email to her. And she said she did not know the blog was public that she thought it was for friends and family I said anything you post on line becomes public unless it is made private under secure settings and still some can find things. I told when I looked up the web site it came up with the search and clicked on it and read it that is how I found out about them not being in the business anymore. I told her that my husband and I said his name and she did not even know his name and she is a owner of a business and has contract with us and don't know my husbands name. Then I finished what I was saying that he would be up set about everything because he thought they were scamming is because Phillip had not fixed the tape on the ceiling as he had said. And that he would want me to call a attorney and see what we could do because we had every date and every time I called and no answer documented. Our land lord before did not do repairs and we learned from her that we had to document everything. And we even told Phillip at one of our meetings about how she did not do repairs and we were talking about the tape at the time and he assured us he would not be like that and he would get it fixed. We that was a big LIE. I research last night so when I talked to them to day if I could get Ashley or Phillip the house we lived in the tax assessor and the properties is still in the people who lived here right before we moved in. A friend of Ashley's, When I told her I did this she said they take care of everything and I told her we were worried that they may want to come back and move in and she told me they had a contract protect us from that . And I said what if I have to go past the year and need more time to purchase the house can they come back then and she said no it is in the contract too. I also told her how nasty the condition of the house was that there was pee all on the front of the toilets and around the toilets and a black ring ind the rim of the toilet and shower looked like it had to be cleaned. I was going to have help cleaning the house and I got the stains out of the carpet and there was food under the refrigerator and the stove and the kitchen floor was nasty and about the roaches and I wa sorry to talk about her friend like that but it was nasty and I did not want my grand kids in a nasty house. She said we are not like friends that talk every day. I oh okay. I said that it surprised me because Phillip called me on the day we were to get the keys so we could paint can clean the carpets before moving in and my husband wanted to take the building stuff and put in the garage so it was done so we could move in on the first. And he wanted to know if the owners could keep the keys few more days because they wanted to do extra cleaning and I said okay because them doing that would make things easier to clean for us. She was not aware of that. He told me he would tell them they had till Thursday because he wanted us to have the keys by Friday. Even though we were not moving till the first he promised us we could have the keys on the 20th to clean and paint if we needed to. They were moving out on the 17th. I wish I had said no because if they left the house the way they did I hated to see the house before they cleaned, I needed those days to get all the grim out. My husband was still mad and called his attorney in another state and he would research GA and get back with us. He wanted to see the agreement that is to protect us from the owner wanting the home back and he wanted to see the deposit slips of both deposits and the name of the bank where our deposit is and he also told us that at anytime they had to show us at any time where the money is and they have to show us the bank statements but we can not get a copy but we can get copies of the deposits and the name of the bank. i called Ashley back and not to my surprise she did not answer I got her voice mail. I have my phone bill to prove I called her. He gave them till Friday to get the documents to us so he can review them. We will see if she calls me back I doubt it but we will see. i could not believe the pet peeves of Ashley on her blog and they do us this way. Christians do not do people this way and people like this is what gives Christians a bad name. And trust that God will take care of those that do harm to God's people. i know my God has my back.

• Si
    Sick and tired of Beasley May 06, 2013

To any and all who have been scammed by these despicable people, go to the Effingham County Sheriff's Office and file a complaint. They are liars and thieves!!! Complaints online aren't enough. Show them they can't get away with ruining so many dreams. A case on them has already been started so please add your voice to it.

• Mh
    Mhollibush Mar 31, 2013

they took 25, 000.00 of our money and and also screwed over the owners of the house - we gave then 8, 000 down plus 14 months of payments - The owners credit has been destroyed and we are out of a house and over 25, 000.00.

No issue for Phillip though - he got the money and his credit was not effected - WHAT A PIECE OF WORK.

BEWARE these SCAMMERS - LEAGAL ACTION is need by all of us who has been screwed by Phillip

SO PHILLIP - WHERE IS ALL OUR REFUNDS - YOU ARE ONE PIECE OF WORK - YOU WILL GO DOWN FOR THIS - WHEN YOU ARE IN JAIL AND HAVE TO PAY BACK ALL THE MONEY TO THE BUYERS AND SELLERS

YOU DESTOY DREAMS

Mary Ann Miller Mar 31, 2013

We did give our house up to Beasley and they treated us the same way. The payments fell behind and finally foreclosed on us. I told them, when the house goes up for sale, that they had better not attempt to buy it. Phillip said, I wouldn't do that, it would be fraudulent.. a Guyton family

• Fe
    Feed Upnow Mar 18, 2013

They have now changed their company name to try and get away from the negative reviews. www.leasepurchaseconsultant.com . I am starting a new complaint board. These people are scammers. How can they do this to people.

• Ho
    Homer1234 Feb 25, 2013

Here is an interesting article on the Ins and Outs of Subject-To Financing. These website also talks about how these Subject-to investors are being prosecuted for fraud around the state. It is very enlightening.
    <a>
    </a>

• We
    WE:VE BEEN FOOLED Feb 22, 2013

BEWARE OF PHILLIP AND ASHLEY!!!

• Fe
    Feed Upnow Feb 15, 2013

I think that everyone needs to go to the media with this. Once you put everything together it is from everyone comments I an shocked that I have not already send a story on this company. They are definitely scamming buyers and sellers out of money. They both need to go to prison. Report your story to [email protected]

• Vi
    Victim_New1 Feb 13, 2013

Check Link.

• Vi
    Victim_New1 Feb 13, 2013

Bulletdodged .. are you referring to this person? Check out this link for some free "training"

I find his comments about doing what you say you are going to do in the video very interesting.

• Bu
    bulletdodged Feb 12, 2013

These people work under a bizarre, unethical, aggressive scammer behind a church in Rincon. They use typical high pressure cult-like indoctrination tactics. They take your money, "buy" something else, never pay the bills, and will continue to get away with it as long as nobody goes to the media. I have an ex-husband stalking me, so I can't. The worst thing you can say to any one of these "people" is no. They aren't selling anything. They aren't managing anything. If you go to the office I mentioned to meet Joe, you will see a large amount of printer-generated Better Business Bureau "Member in Good Standing" papers taped to the wall. No frames, nothing. Then it begins. Just like Mary Kay, Amway, or any Pentecostal rant. You will be left thirsty, told you can make $20, 000 a month, that this is all on the up-and-up because the Better Business Bureau agrees. Entre Nous, you can buy an A no-complaint rating from the Better Business Bureau for $400. This agency too is a sham. Who needs them with the internet and sites like Yelp? Watch out for Joe too, keep your hands on your wallet, and the fact that your hair stands on end and your skin crawls is evolution's way of telling you that you are being scammed and may be in danger.

• Ca
    Ca$h_Money Feb 11, 2013

Atrhety gets it. They are just floating everyone's mortgage payments. It is going to catch up with them very soon, if it hasn't already. If you got roped into this "subject-to" craziness with the Beasley's, get ready for a wild ride.

Comments

• Do
    dozie3010 Feb 07, 2013

Beasley took over my house and let his in-laws move in. Had no mortgage issues while is in-laws paid it direct for a year. However, they didn't make any HOA payments. I've called the company, Phillip, and Ashley trying to resolve this for almost 2 years now. Now my HOA is trying to sue me and put a lean on my house. These people don't care. I call them every month. To add to that in the last year they have only made one payment that was within 10 days of the due date (the 1st) without calling them several times a month. They answered the phone for the first couple months, after that they ignored me. They never answer the phone and they don't pay on time, once I had to pay my own mortgage. They were 23 days late another month and it hit my then perfect credit score. Phillip and Ashley seem like good people when you talk to them, but it sure has been very stressful and difficult to get the to take care of the home. I hope they turn things around and get it together soon. But after 2 years, I would just recommend you get a lawyer and make them agree to your contracts or better just don't deal with them at all. If the situation changes and they pay my HOA, and my mortgage the way they're suppose too I will give a good review and recommend them. Until that day happens, stay far, far, away. This can hurt your credit and well-being a lot. Proceed with caution! For the record... I do believe Phillip and Ashley or good people, just bad business owners...

• At
    Atrhety Jan 29, 2013

I agree with the posts. They're floating everyone's mortgage money and paying a month behind. It's at best very unethical and a breach of contract, at worst fraud. They're essentially stealing by taking money from tenants living on property YOU, the seller, own and not paying the mortgage like they are contractually obligated to do. I'm seeking legal counsel and possibly having them investigated.

• Th
    thelmly Jan 08, 2013

My husband and I are having the same issues with Beasley investment! they do not pay our mortgage on time nor do they return my phone calls or e-mails! I wish we would have known about their scamming ways before we got involved with them. Anyone thinking of using them please do yourself a favor and stay away from them!

• Ri
    rinconfamily Dec 18, 2012

They are scums, payments are always late. They take our money to are buy there items and not pay their mortgages. Play it safe don't use them.