Bear Witness Detective AgencyThey too high fee for services, which didn't give any results

R

Don’t waste your money. I have paid $1, 300 to Bear Witness Detective Agency. I needed to find one person and provided the address. The team drove there and this person wasn’t at home. I got the phone call later that day and the lady said that they have spent all my money and if I needed additional services, I must pay. I was surprised that they have spent all money to drive to person’s home and back. Waste of money.