Beach Ready LLCRecieving pills i do not want

I keep recieving these pills called trislim that i, m not ordering. I want these pills to stop coming here

TriSlim May 21, 2009

Please email me at [protected]@trislimusa.com and I can cancel the account for you. Thanks,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

• Fe
    Fedup May 25, 2009

Isn't that nice, "Glen", from "TriSlim Corporate Offices" wants us to think he is bending over backwards to help. "Glen" has been posting a lot of these messages lately - just google this "TriSlim Fraud", you'll get a lot of hits. This company is nothing but a fraud. They offer free trial products, then hit your credit card with exorbitant, reoccurring charges - whether you cancel the product or not. When you try to cancel, they are very willing to refund all your money, except for 5 dollars or so... Multiply that by many thousands, and that's a nice payday! For kicks, call the toll free number on your credit card statement, notice that they don't say the company they work for, only "Customer Service". If you pressure them, they insist on getting your name and zipcode first, then they know the company. Be sure to file a report with your state attorney general's office - companies like these give the internet a bad name.

• Li
    Livid May 28, 2009

I agree with you... I ordered ONE bottle and specifically told the sales rep NOT to sign me up for recurring orders. I told them if I were interested in receiving more, I would call or write. I added that my system reacts negatively often times to different things and I wanted to see how I react to this product.

I then went on vacation for 2 - 3 months and returned to find 6 bottles of pills waiting for me. I'm livid to say the least.

I did email Glen (got the email address from this page) so we will see if he's willing to help me return the product I didn't order and get a refund.

nomoreonlineorderingfor me Aug 02, 2009

Cancel your credit card right away! I tried to "negotiate" with another vendor about a similar fraud, instead of cancelling the credit card, and now I have three different companies sending me products that I'd never ever heard of. Believe me, you will not get any resolution to the problem unless you cancel your card. Hope this helps...

• Mi
    micktissue Aug 13, 2009

Same here. I called [protected] and got 'Hansel' ("Like the Fairly Tale, sir") and they will refund 90% when I return the bottles. What a scam. The original come on was from a site called "Jenny's Weight". The fine print is too fine I think.

mad in the south Sep 20, 2009

These people are nothing more than scam arrtest. Everything must be legal in nevada. I order a trial of colocure for 2.95 but get charged that plus another $160. I also order some acai berry from tropic diet that was supposed to be a trial for 1.95 but i got charged another $88. Both are scams. I have cancelled my card and demanding a full refund if not my attorney will be contacting them.

• Vi
    VietVet Oct 02, 2009

The same is happening to us and I'm damned sick of this scam!! I will report it to our State Atttorney General and let him fix this Scam artists ###!

• Am
    amorris72200 Oct 15, 2009

I called the service number I found on here, and litteraly SCREAMED at the man on the ohter end to give my a %100 refund RIGHT NOW! He kept tell me he could do %35, and when I screamed some more, he jumped up to %75, and I told him if he did not get my refund going at %100 I was calling my bank and a lawer, he told me the best he could do was %85 refund, and I siad NO!! %100 refund NOW! I just kept saying it over and over, and he finally siad he would refund both packages, (that I had gotten and didn't know about) %100 and it would take 5-7 business days to show up! I told him he better be right OR he and his company was going to be in big trouble! I would call every lawrer and Bank I knew and get them to sue the pants off them!!

Try this number and don't hang up or give in till you get you %100 refund on EVERY package sent! Scream and cry if you have to!

[protected]

• Ca
    CantWait4it2end Oct 25, 2009

I have ran into this same problem. I ordered a trial order of Certified ACAI and one trial order of ColonCure for 2.95 s/h only. Figured why not and read on a news article about how good of a job it has done. Just this week, less then or right at 14 days from order. I have two charges pending on my CC account, one for 88.55 and another for 87.77. I talked with my bank and one was from Cure Colon with a phone number of [protected]. So i called and talked at the guy to cancel my order and refund the amount in 100%. He said he could not since it was after the 14 day period to cancel the trial / membership. So i yelled louder advising that this had two way to be resolved. One on the phone or two with a stop payment through my bank. He offered a refund of 50%, then 75% and then 85% due to restocking fee. I did not accept and did not get off the phone until i received the advisory that it would be refunded at 100%. Received a confirmation number and hung up. Researched the second charge back to Triothin "Beach Body LLC" and found the contact number from this forum [protected], so i called. When the phone was picked up, i reached Customer Support. Asked what company i had called and never received an answer. But found that i called earlier to cancel an account for 88.55.. Now i know that Acai and Trislim are related also can be reached by different numbers listed above. Again i began to yell at this lady and did not give up until i was told 100% refund and a confirmation number. After reading this postings, i am very skeptical about this refund and see everyone has been getting extra charges. I immediately cancelled my card and had my bank start a new card number. Shame on me once, never again. It companies like this that ruin it for all internet based business's. I will now only stick the major names i know and trust. Good Luck to everyone else.. I am waiting to see if they end up refunding my 100%, I have a feeling i will continue fighting with it for 30 days until i can file a complaint with my bank and have the charges reimbursed.

• Kr
    Kristi Kramer Dann Feb 03, 2010

Didnt order additional, was shipped & charged

• Gl
    glad its over Oct 11, 2010

I also ordered the one trial of colocure. I did call the 877 # stated above and said right from the start that I know of the scam, have read about it all over the internet, contacted my CC company already, will be contacting the better business bureau, and to save an argument to please cancel the account and refund the money. AFter a minimal arguing, stating over and over that the amount was unacceptable, Jeff finally said, ok to 100% refund minus the $7.83. I was fine with that just to be done with this. I will be following up to make sure my account is refunded in 7-10 days as stated. Lesson learned.

• Vi
    Victoria Moore Dec 30, 2010

I keep receiving these pills and can find no way to cancel receipt of them

SALITA LITTLETON Feb 11, 2011

PLEASE CANCLE THE ORDER FOR COLOTHIN

SALITA LITTLETON Feb 11, 2011

PLEASE CANCLE MY ORDER OF COLOTHIN

TriSlim Feb 14, 2011

Please contact our customer service. This is not our website. The web page is listed on the back of the bottle. It contains all of our customer service numbers. Thanks,

• Su
    susan194168 Feb 17, 2011

how can I also get these thing's to stop coming? where is the address?
    Susan

• Ki
    Kim R. Feb 18, 2011

I also am receiving product which I did not order. How do I atop this? Help!

• Ki
    Kim R. Feb 18, 2011

I am aned that they keep sshipping me product and billinbg me for it.noy

TriSlim Feb 19, 2011

Please go to the website on the back of the bottle. All of our contact information is listed there. Thanks,

• Da
    David GBS Feb 25, 2011

I just called our bank as we are having the same problem as everybody else! The charges are coming to my wife's debit card so they...the bank, said to cancel the card and have it reissued. It will take 7 to 10 days to do this but we are on our way to the bank this afternoon to do just that!
    The bank said that there would be no way for these creeps to bill it to the new account number. It's an inconvenience but we shall give it a try.
    We will also dispute the charges already made and see if the bank can debit THEIR account.
    These people are robbers and liars!

• Rw
    rwoltman Apr 28, 2011

I called the telephone number listed on my credit card statement for SHL*SLIM365. It was [protected]. What was amazing that when I asked about how long it would take to see a credit when I returned my last shipment, they questioned my expectation of receiving a refund of the charges for my return.

• J2
    j#2 Jul 02, 2011

Uh oh...I am in the midst of the same situation. Have already cancelled my card to stop future charges, but am also will attempt to get credit for return I'm sending back tomorrow. This company has at least half dozen affiliates as many states, but returns all go to a PO Box in Silver Springs, NV. What a mess...if I get a result, I'll come back to comment...

• Mi
    MILLEHAN Jul 08, 2011

This was a horrible experience i do not no how in the heck this company is still in buisness. I have tried to get my account closed & I HAVE RETURNED every package they have sent me...still no refund! I will be contacting the BBB if i do not recive my refund in 7~10 days!!! Due to a bad liver I am unable to take these products...i did not just change my mind!!!...i want my $ back & WILL NOT stop untill i recive it or untill i am dead!!!

TriSlim Jul 09, 2011

Please email me at [protected]@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your situation. Please include that you posted on complaints board. My name is Allison. Thanks,

treehead Jul 27, 2011

i can not get these people by phone, i need to cancle this order. i keep sending back the order, but it keep coming

treehead Jul 27, 2011

i keep getting packages of colon clean from beach ready. I need help getting hold of these people

• Ph
    Phyllis J Couch Oct 12, 2011

They done me the same way they charged my credit card $69.95. i tried to call that number and it gave me a nother number to call [protected] and it would cost me $1.98 i don`t know were to call or not what should i do. HELP...

• J2
    j#2 Oct 13, 2011

I entered this nightmare in July & have been refunded only the $69.95 so lost about $150. The thing is even after you call them it can take another cycle to cancel so the most important thing to do is cancel the card they are using or they will continue to charge you monthly...

• Ta
    TAMendez Oct 22, 2011

I just got my credit card statement and I too am going throught the same horrible mess! I tried the number on the statement to no avail. I'm so frustrated, don't know what to do!! Please help!!

• Ta
    TAMendez Oct 23, 2011

Hey guys i just went to the website, and cancellation should be requested by email first. The 1-800 number listed only works on weekdays, but you can request your cancellation via email with all ur info. go to: shlslim365 terms and conditions, and it lists what should be done in order to cancel ur subscription. GOOD LUCK!!

• Ti
    TIANNA21 Feb 25, 2012

I RAN INTO THE SAME PROBLEM...ITS JUSS A MESS TO GET RID OF..I LOST 150 FROM DOING THIS..ITS A SCAN

• Ti
    TIANNA21 Feb 25, 2012

• Sc
    schmogger Feb 29, 2012

As everyone else, this is a mess. What a terrible company. I try the number and no one ever answers. I too will have to cancel my card. There should be some organization we can make a formal complaint to, the better business bureau, or some one.

• Ee
    eez Mar 19, 2012

Thank you for your information and feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at [protected]@trislimusa.com. Please include a small summary of what your issue was and that you posted on complaints board. Thank you,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

[protected]@trislimusa.com

Joanne_ Feb 27, 2013

I too have had this same scam, it's so disapointing not to be able to trust anyone these days. I have cancelled my card with the bank and started an appeal but do not expect much, wouldn't be so bad but the pills do not work either. I am writing Coffee PureCleanse green coffe bean and ColoThin in this post so that other purchases can be warned when they goggle

TriSlim Apr 30, 2013

If you need to contact our company for resolution, cancellation, etc... you can just email us at [protected]@trislimusa.com. Thanks,

Allison
    Colothin/Levela Corporate Offices

• Re
    Reviewer54512 Sep 22, 2015

I requested free sample but company keeps sending it every month & I have requested them to cancel unauthorized order. The product is
    EXTEND Nutritional Support for Dogs (Joint care). This has been going on for six months.

• Re
    Reviewer39234 Nov 19, 2015

Want to cancel after trial but continue to receive product and charges. I stopped its use because my dog got sick on it. Cannot seem to make contact to cancel all service. LGQ11691771 order number. product PETJOINTBOX