Be2 — dating site
Joined this online dating site and wish to change my credit card details and cancel my subscription and they are refusing to do so and asking for signed letters to be faxed. Firstly subscription was online. So unsubscription too must be online. I should be able to cancel whenever I like
They are even threatening in between the lines that I agreed to there terms. They don't have my signature. So why this unethical behaviour?
Be2 Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2019
we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ be2 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.
Thank you in advance!
On behalf of the be2 Customer service Team
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- [Resolved] Be2 - wanting to cancel subscriptions
- Be2.co.uk - this site is all about making money, and raiding your debit card