Baytown FMGFraud and scam

J

I received a call from Agatha Hurley of this company. I really thought it was a true beginning in getting a loan to purchase motorcycle. I was told to send in 5 payments of $214.75 that totaled $1073.75 to receive a loan of $15, 000. The paywork seem fine but I should have googled the site better then i did to find out about this site of being ripped off. So i follow my desire to have that motorcycle and decide to send the money thru money gram. The signs were all there that something was wrong when I went to send the money and was asked to send it to Canada to a person and not company. But after my money was sent and confirmed with the number I was told my money would be sent to my account. Plus I was told to save my receipt too as if they were going to repay them back.

When I called the next day and the money was not sent. The Agatha lady was in meetings and this other woman from customer service tells me that there was problem in the office. She explains that someone else had defaulted on a loan and that all others must send in another 3 payments in order to receive the loan or I can receive a refund. So I sent the 3 payments more. But now the next day the story was that the money was tied up by the government investigating the funds since it was over 10, 000. But when I called my bank there was no money in wired or known to be investigated. From that point on I waited as told the few days needed to make sure but no luck. From then on I began to understand I had been taken in.

So remember and learn from my mistakes that make sure you check things out. If you are requested to send money to a person and not a company then something is wrong. Plus if you are asked to wire money and do not receive the info up front take notice.