Bayou Wrecker and Towing Logo

Bayou Wrecker and Towing

Having problems with Bayou Wrecker and Towing?

Bayou Wrecker and Towing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 3, 2011. The latest review Thieft was posted on Feb 3, 2011. The latest complaint Thieft was resolved on Feb 03, 2011. Bayou Wrecker and Towing has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Bayou Wrecker and Towing has resolved 1 complaints.

Bayou Wrecker and Towing Customer Service Contacts

2300 Hodges St., Lake Charles, LA
Lake Charles, Louisiana

Bayou Wrecker and Towing Complaints & Reviews

Bayou Wrecker and TowingThieft

OK I HAD GOT INTO A WRECK ON JAN 13, 2010, THE POLICE ASK IF I HAD ANY SPECIFIC TOWING COMPANYS THAT I WOULD LIKE THEM TO CALL FOR ME, I TOLD THEM NO. ANY WILL DO. WELL THEY CALLED BAYOU WRECKER AND TOWING OK THEY CAME OUT AND TOWED MY CAR. OK ON THE 20TH OF JAN MY INSURANCE ADVISOR HAD CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WAS GOING TO TOTAL LOSS MY CAR, SO HE TOLD ME TO GO TO THE TOW YARD AND GET ALL MY BELONGINGS OUT OF THERE. SO I PRECEDED TO DO JUST WHAT HE SAID. SO I GET THERE AND I NOTICE MY PERSONALOZE LICENSE PLATE WAS GONE, AND I LOOKED IN MY CAR AND MY DECK THAT I PAID 400$ FOR WAS ALSO GONE. BEFORE I COULD LOOK IN MY TRUNK I RAN TO THE FRONT OFFICE AND ASKED THE LADY WHICH WAS THE MANAGER THERE, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DECK IN MY CAR, WELL HER FIRST LIE WAS, THEY TAKE THE RADIOS OUT OF EVERYONE CAR AND REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER ONE, I WAS LIKE WTF? NO MA'AM, YOU CANT DO THAT WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY. THEN WHEN I TOLD HER I WAS GOING TO CALL THE POLICE THEN I PRECEDED TO WALK OUTSIDE TO MY CAR AND NOTICED MY SPEAKERS WAS GONE OUT OF MY TRUCK ALSO! SO I CALLED THE POLICE, 10 MINUTES LATER THE MANAGER WALKS OUT AND SAYS SHE JUST FOUND OUT MY CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THE TOW YARD ON THE 17 OF JAN AND THEY RECOVERD IT ON THE 18 OF JAN ACROSS TOWN IN LAKE CHARLES, FIRST OFF WHY DIDNT I RECEIVE A PHONE CALL ABOUT THIS HAPPINING. THE COPS ARRIVED AND TOLD ME THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO, THIS IS A CIVIL SUIT CASE ARE WHATEVER. THE MANAGER THEN TOLD ME THE OWNER WAS GOING TO BE BACK TOMORROW AND THAT HE WOULD GIVE ME A CALL BACK TOMORROW REGUARDING EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED, WELP GUESS WHAT, HE NEVER CALLED, I CALLED ABOUT A WEEK LATER, SOME GUY ANSWERED AND SAY THE MANAGER ARE THE BOSS WASNT IN, I LEFT MY NAME AND NUMBER AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED REGUARDING MY ISSUE WITH THEM!! SO WITH ALL THIS BEING SAID! PLEASE DONOT GET BAYOU TOWING TO EVER EVER EVER TOW YOUR CAR!!! I WILL ATTACH SOME PICS OF THE INSIDE OF MY CAR AFTER THEY STOLE EVERYTHING! O YEA HERES A FEW MORE THINGS THEY STOLE OUT MY TRUNK AND INSIDE MY CAR, CELLPHONES, BASEBALL BAT, MY BACKPACK, MONEY THAT I FORGOT WAS IN THERE, 2 WALLETS, A TEDDY BEAR MY BF GAVE ME, PERFUME, AMP, FISHING NET! AND MORE!!

Thieft