Baycare Health System — pain management
Approx 5 weeks ago I contacted Dr.Danya Gadoy-hung for help to relieve discomfort I was having in my lower back. Since that time I have had 3 consults, an MRI, xrays and spent $260. in copays and still have not been helped with my back problem. Each consult I have had consists of what might be wrong and what might be a course of action and what she might try and then another consultation appointment is made. I really feel that this is just away to keep you coming back and collecting more money. After my last consultation Aug 2, 2019 I left her clinic and went to an out of network pain clinic and have already begun treatment. I would like to have a refund for the $135. in copays at the pain clinic and $125. for the copay at the Baycare Imaging for the MRI and Xrays. Thank You.
More Baycare Health System Complaints & Reviews
- Baycare Health System - fraudulent medical practices with nightmare results to unsuspecting patients 
- Baycare Health System / Morton Plant Hospital - fraudulent doctor and hospital
- Baycare Health System - your dme dept.
- Baycare Health System - morton plant hospital
- Baycare Health System - security at saint joseph's women’s hospital and no follow up or call back from customer complaint department
- Baycare Health System - dr. ontiveros office staff
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital - dr. bolis 
- Baycare Health System - mammo screen digital 3d tomos w/ cad
- Baycare Health System - Nursing staff 6th floor
- Baycare Health System - receptionist/front desk