BathKitchenDecor.com Logo

BathKitchenDecor.com

Having problems with BathKitchenDecor.com?

BathKitchenDecor.com Customer Service Contacts

POBOX 9873
Coral Springs, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BathKitchenDecor.com Customer Service. Initial BathKitchenDecor.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BathKitchenDecor.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BathKitchenDecor.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BathKitchenDecor.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BathKitchenDecor.com Complaints & Reviews

Bathkitchendecor.comScam

I purchased a chandelier that was misrepresented. Merchant offered some additional merchandise as compensation. Told us it was shipped out, and then continually delayed. After some additional attempts to contact I was told that I should not worry and there was a mistake. Then again sometime later just wouldn't answer calls or emails. Now when answered accidentally they hang up when they realize who is calling.

• Du
      DUKATIE Oct 02, 2014

Too late - I lost my money too. I purchased pop up sink drains as well and when I tried to return them, they never refunded my money. Same issue that they do not return emails and do not answer calls.

• Cs
      CSYew Sep 09, 2014

I also purchased a sink drain in July/2014, promised delivery by the end of the month. They charged my credit card, and have not delivered the product more than 2 months later. They do not answer the phone, They do not respond to msgs/emails. They just lie continually about delivery after taking your money. They should be shut down before other people lose their money. They are a scam.

• Vi
      vincenn Mar 25, 2014

Site says Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery, but they keep delaying after 3 weeks. Time to dispute with my credit card company. I should have checked first... they have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau.

• Sh
      shelly20235 Mar 24, 2014

This is a website that does business by undercutting legitimate retailers and advertising at below market retail pricing guidelines. They ship to off-site locations (since they have no warehouse or order fulfillment center and most vendors will not sell to BKD directly because of their underhanded business practices). The owner is a crook and is trying to cover past orders by charging customers up front and then scurrying through some disorganized mess to clean up the last problem. If the only reason you are ordering is for a good price, you will probably be very sorry. BUYER BEWARE!

• Na
      Narul Feb 12, 2014

This website is scam, . You will have hard time to reach them on the phone, by email and will not get your merchant. Stay away from that website. Goverment needs to take care of closing them.

• Ti
      tima1212 Nov 26, 2013

Ordered lights 3 weeks ago, they billed my credit card at the order time, never shipped the product, called twice, was on hold for 30 min... not exactly worth the discount. AVOID at all costs. Never got the lights, I dispute the charge

• Xe
      Xen0cide Oct 06, 2013

Bathkitchendecor.com took my order for two faux leather bed skirts and stated that the order was pending. The money was taken out of my bank account but the items were never delivered. I tried to call them but mailbox was full. I left several e-mails with no response. When I looked this e-commerce store up online via facebook, I discovered that their director is guilty of delivery fraud.