Bath and Body Works (BBW)/Shower Gelbathtub stain

D

We have been using BBW shower Gel in our fiberglass bathtub for 13 years. Gradually, it developed a yellow stain that matches the color dye in their Vanilla Shower Gel (note the stain IS NOT bathtub ring ... it is on all surfaces where water sits). Vanilla has been shower gel of choice for all these years. After contacting their corporate Customer Service Supervisor we were pleased with her promptness and attention to our 'issue'. However, once she learned that we were not seeking damages, we were pushed aside ... sigh ...

If anyone else has had stain issues with BBW products, please contact me at tomweissXXyahoo.com (replace XX with @) Use subject BBW complaint. Please include your name and state. If we can muster enough (valid) complaints, perhaps we can get their attention.

• If you had noticed this sooner I'm sure it could have been avoided gradually.

• Ga
    GAUCHO Feb 02, 2011

THE WORST POS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!

• Ga
    GAUCHO Feb 02, 2011

I HAVE BEEN STUCK WITH THIS POS FOR TWO YEARS AND HAVE ONE MORE TO GO BEFORE I CAN CHANGE, IT HAS BEEN A POS SINCE DAY ONE, I SHOULD HAVE RESEARCHED THIS DECISION BETTER AND CAREFULLY.

• Lb
    L Backos Apr 14, 2011

Gaucho-Um are you responding to the correct complaint? What are you complaining about?