Barry Bondsyour company said I didn't provide, a size the size want is extra large

1 Review updated:

That 's all I need done, thank you very much, I was told my item size wasn't told to them therefore Iam submitting it now, I need it delivered to me in a size (Extra Large ), it a special present 🎁 for my nephew graduation 🎓 party 🎊 so as soon as you receive this message I pray that my order is sent out ASAP if not sooner, I'm a valued customer who constantly buys athletic gear from store like Nike, Fantastic, Underarmor, Academy, Tanger Outlet Store in Gonzales, the Mall in Baton Rouge, Footlocker, Champs, you name it & I've brought it, like I've said Im a sports junkie who love jerseys, caps, visors, short of my favorite teams like the Saints & Tulane Green Wave 🌊

Ry
Jul 19, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 19, 2019

Did you also order a syringe to go along with the jersey? A Barry Bonds jersey is nothing without a healthy dose of anabolic steroids. A reputable company is obviously going to ask for a size when you are ordering something. Clearly you did not specify it. Swing and a miss!

Hope that helps!