Barnes & Noble Booksellersif you give a pig the white house!!

For years, I have supported Barnes and Noble. Instead of ordering from Amazon, I chose to go go to a real bookstore!!!

No longer will I do so. This is so disrespectful, to 63 million Americans!!! Our President, our country!!!

Bad decision. you have lost lots of customers. Within the next 2-3 years, you will no longer exist.

Hope it was worth it.

• Updated by Janice Saavedra, Oct 07, 2019

Seeing the book, A Pig in the White House, was disgusting!!!

Sorry to see you go, but I will never step foot in your stores again, as will many others. Hope it was worth it.

Ja
Oct 07, 2019

Comments

• Bo
      Oct 07, 2019

Seriously?
    I will never enter a place that disrespects our President.
    Shame on you.

•   Oct 07, 2019

He disrespects the title of president. The book is available for sale and if you don’t like the book, you’ll never shop again. Supermarkets, discount stores and convenience stores sell books.

•   Oct 10, 2019

@SubSquirrel Th n go to Canada.

Thank you goodbye.

• Ke
      Oct 08, 2019

On a related note...

Teespring.com/was-it-wrong

•   Oct 08, 2019

@Kenneth Samson Best saying yet!