Barcodefactory.com / Paragon Print Systems Logo

Barcodefactory.com / Paragon Print Systems

Having problems with Barcodefactory.com / Paragon Print Systems?

2021 Paragon Drive
Erie, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barcodefactory.com / Paragon Print Systems.

Complaints & Reviews

Barcodefactory.com / Paragon Print SystemsOvercharge and my order wasn't placed at all

I had bad experience on the website www.barcodefactory.com. I tried to order from them, but the website showed that some error occurred. I cancelled the order, but they took double price from me. I sent multiple emails and asked to return money, but they simply ignored me and no refund. I want money back, please help me. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

RESOLVED

• Could you provide more information regarding your experience with your order? Could you send me a copy of your email order or the name you used to place your order so, I may take measures to correct your bad experience from placing an order from our Website? We never process a payment without contacting our customers via email or phone call.

Please contact me at your convenience [protected]@barcodefactory.com or Toll-Free 1.888.237.8525

We hope to resolve this issue asap

Sales Team @ BarcodeFactory.com

• Ro
      Robert Hess Sep 01, 2015

We have been in business for 22 years and any client can call and talk to me - the president of the company or any manager about any concern. Our web site indicates all our contact information and none of our phone numbers, email addresses or location is hidden unlike many companies. We donate time and money to charities and are well regarded by our clients. I can only assume this was written by a competitor because we would never do anything like what was described in the above post, ever. We pride ourselves on great service and have never double charged anyone.
      Any questions, people can call me -Robert Hess at 888.237.8525. I am the owner and founder of Paragon Print Systems, Inc. The BarcodeFactory

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices