BarclaysUnethical credit card company

Paid offJuniper credit card; went to check balance was at zero a couple of weeks later and found they had put on additional finance charges. Called and spoke to customer service agent who barely spoke English. He said it was a charge imposed on them from the bank that made my payoff. Called that bank to find that was not true. Wrote emails and got more incorrect answers and no answer on the last email I sent. Called corporate office and got a song and dance over the charges imposed. Paid the 99.00 because I knew they would just be thrilled to keep getting more of my money by assessing late charges. Paid the #@%$ interest they wanted and then called to cancel my card. They couldn't even do that without transferring me around to more Indian accented whatevers that I couldn't understand and they kept at me to stay with Juniper. So, I even had a hard time dealing with them to cancel my card! Stay far far away from this scamming credit card.