The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Barclays — Unethical credit card company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Paid offJuniper credit card; went to check balance was at zero a couple of weeks later and found they had put on additional finance charges. Called and spoke to customer service agent who barely spoke English. He said it was a charge imposed on them from the bank that made my payoff. Called that bank to find that was not true. Wrote emails and got more incorrect answers and no answer on the last email I sent. Called corporate office and got a song and dance over the charges imposed. Paid the 99.00 because I knew they would just be thrilled to keep getting more of my money by assessing late charges. Paid the #@%$ interest they wanted and then called to cancel my card. They couldn't even do that without transferring me around to more Indian accented whatevers that I couldn't understand and they kept at me to stay with Juniper. So, I even had a hard time dealing with them to cancel my card! Stay far far away from this scamming credit card.
More Barclays Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank!
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam
- Barclaycard - Apr charged
- Barclays Bank - Staff
- Barclay Bank - Charge to my account
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour
- Barclays Credit Card - Outright lied to me