Barbara WoodcockHorrible Divorce Lawyer!

Attorney Woodcock was recommended to me as an advocate for women in divorce cases. This could not have been further from the truth. Ms. Woodcock did not advocate for my rights as a woman who had been in an abusive relationship. She constantly asked for compromise and whatever would make her job easier. She did not want to go to court, she did not want to assist me in fighting for custody of my children, and was not moved to protect their or my welfare. Her laziness and surly demeanor caused her to suddenly lose administrative assistants 3 times during the course of my case as they walked out of her office, taking all knowledge of my case with them. When she did hire a new AA I was responsible for getting them up to speed on my case. In the end, she also charged me double what any other atty in this area would. She also refused to return my phone calls for 6 months. Please don't put yourself through this!! She has no concern for her clients and lacks the integrity needed to do her job.

• Ju
    justiceseeker Dec 23, 2009

I totally agree with Barbara Woodcock being a do nothing lying attorney. I hired her to help me get my son and all she did was ...nothing but push it off. I even asked her why was she my attorney. She couldn't answer. Once I fired her as my attorney she black balled me and I couldn't get another attorney in this county as was told that I wouldn't by another attorney. I even had appointments with several attorneys and when they found out what happened with Barbara Woodcock, they wouldn't see me! I've had to get an attorney 45 miles away who isn't any better. My email is : [email protected]

Feel free to join in the lawsuit...

• Co
    ConcernedParents Oct 07, 2014

This woman is quite possibly the worse mediator ever. She was rude to us initially and insisted on ridiculous rules. She is definitely an evil hearted older woman, unfortunately my lawyer recommended her and I trusted this firm. Her mediation itself was okay at best, but her attitude reeked. I would NOT recommend her to ANYONE. She is not worth her price. I wasted several hundred dollars on a session. Completely pointless! Please save yourself the time/money/hassle and do not hire this Woodcock & Associates.