Having problems with Bar None?

Bar None Customer Service Contacts

1980 Union St San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bar None Customer Service. Initial Bar None complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bar None above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bar None. Discuss the issues you have had with Bar None and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bar Nonewifi

I believe people in the neighborhood are using your wifi services in a felonious matter. They are using your wifi services to power their illegally obtained laser weapons, heating up homes, assaulting, people and animals and inflicting pain killing some pets. I understand you only provide the service, however it is up to you according to FCC to insure they are using it in the purpose intended. Addresses are located in Laveen Az 85339, at least one neighborhood, possibly more. Addresses are all located on S 56th Ave, 8002, 8026, 8047, 7838 and possibly others. I am asking politely for you to investigate these customers and their uses of your services, to minimize damages and neighbors health risks they're causing.

wifi

• Po
      pobarjenkins Nov 29, 2017

If you have a legitimate reason to believe that these individuals are using the WiFi for the activities you mentioned, you should call the police. Not because of the WiFi usage, but because they may be participating in these activities at all.

• Po
      pobarjenkins Nov 29, 2017

@pobarjenkins I hope you have some sort of evidence or proof to support these serious claims.

Bar Nonebanned

I am really disappointed in you all I got banned for absolutely no reason I have not violated the contract or disrespect any individual who play this game I would really like this checked out again I assure you that there is nothing I've been doing but playing this game I work so hard for so long to get where I am now it's been a day now and I haven't heard from you please check again

Bar Nonemalbro blue beyond

I was smoking my malbro blue beyond cigarette and it had no mint ball in the cigarette this wasn't a big deal but i just want to address this.this was an in convenience and the cigarettes tasted old I don’t know if the formula has changed or something but i am disappointed in the new malbro blue blue beyond and decided to switch to chesterfield
      Thanks for your time and great cigarettes

Bar Nonekraft thousand island dressing

I have been buying Kraft thousand Island dressing for years . I recently picked up a bottle of what I thought was the original thousand Island dressing and used it in a recipe . I however found out that it was your smoky and tangy with bacon and not original . This did not work in my recipe and we feel it would be much better if you would improve the labeling on the bottles so that a person did not accidentally pick up the wrong one .

Bar Nonedata plan h/p [protected]

Just received message from STM
          alert that I have used up to 90% of the my monthly data bundle on tel [protected] as of 18/3/17 1900 hours.

Please look into my phone whether the data plan is correct as i hardly use the data plan. From my past records i always under utilise the plan.

Your My Singtel is a waste of time. I cannot even login. It said that my phone no. [protected] is an invalid phone nos.

Teo Soon Siew