BannerGrams.com / Charged me but never sent product

1 United States

I placed an order for a banner on October 10, 2017. It was a Welcome Home banner to hang out of my window for my husband who was returning after a year in Iraq. This site seemed to have better selection than most other sites. I even had a friend who ordered a paper banner from them and actually received it. I was charged almost immediately for my order, yet over two months later, I have no banner. My husband has now been home for over a month. I tried e-mailing the company several times, but I never heard back. They have no phone number or even an address listed on their web-site.

The claim they are rated #1 by Google and Yahoo, but that has to be a lie. This is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Please warn anyone you know looking for a banner to stay away from these guys.

Comments

• 0 Votes

I also order a welcome home banner for my husband in October of 2017. To date I have yet to receive the banner. I e-mailed and called and never received as much as a "go to hell" from their company. I initiated a reversal of funds from my bank and was told that they are a legitimate company and for that reason I had to wait. I knew that meant that they covered all their bates and the longer it took, the greater the chances are I wouldn't see that money anymore. It is a disgrace that someone would be that dishonest. Especially knowing that so many of us are ordering posters for the troops that have risked their lives for these people to steal their money. The BBB is the only option that I believe can even begin to make a difference.

Kim.

• Ti

BannerGrams.com - I never heard back from the cancellations line
    Bannergrams.com
    bannergrams.com

They advertise a "24 hour turnaround on most orders." I ordered a banner from them to welcome my husband home from Iraq. The order was made on 8/24. My credit card was charged for everything (including shipping) on 8/25.

On 8/31 I checked the status of my order. It had not even been sent for processing. So, I sent an email to their cancellations department (which is listed on their website). I also attempted to call their 281 number that I found online (not on their website -- they do not provide the telephone number readily), but it said that the line is not receiving calls. I let them know that I wanted them to cancel my order, since it had been SEVEN days since I originally sent it in, and it had yet to be processed at all. My order was just sitting there.

I never heard back from the cancellations line.

Cue to today, 9/13 -- I receive a banner in the mail. I had ordered it expedited 3 day shipping. So, if you do the math, my banner was SENT 10 days after I requested that they cancel it. Does it take 10 days to complete a banner? Does it take 10 days for them to get it from their design to their shipping department? No. because it was sent from their design department. So that tells me that someone disregarded my cancellation request, since they'd charged my credit card already, and went ahead and made this banner and sent it to me.

Do not use them. Their processes and procedures are suspect, to say the least. I should have realized when my card was charged for the full amount (including shipping) before the sign had even been made, not even shipped. Most places do not charge until the product is made or sent. Bad, bad.

21 days total to get a sign created and shipped. Even after I attempted to cancel it. And, no, your "one hour notice on cancellations" doesn't count as a warning, since you clearly state that the reason for the 1 hour rule is due to the fast processing. This obviously was NOT the case. Someone could have cancelled this order. But someone had already charged me and did not want to lose out on the $90 they got for a piece of paper.

• 0 Votes
    BannerGrams.com - Never receive my son banner 1st birthday
    Branson Sam
    1226 29th ST SE apt 34
    Auburn
    Washington
    Phone: 2537357308

I have place a request ordering a banner for my son's 1st birthday on April 11, 2017. I was billed a total of $87.00 and was credited right away to my credit card. My order banner was supposedly be delivered in 5-9 days, but i never receive any banner until now.

My son's banner supposedly be there with me before my son's birthday on May 26th 2017. I been check my email everyday but didn't see any from you. So will you please email me if there something wrong with anything.

Once again i really like to give my email address if you forget or what else. Here is my email address [protected]@yahoo.com
    and phone number is 253 735 7308. Please contact me ASAP...

Branson Sam