Bank of Oklahoma — service fees
I had a free checking account with Bank of Oklahoma for 11 years, always in good standing. They suddenly added a service fee and, by time I noticed, they'd taken out $24.00. I tried to speak to a manager about it and it took three visits before a manager was even on site, despite my returning at times I was told one would be available. When a manager finally was on duty, I offered to deposit $5, 000 on the spot in exchange for waiving of all or part of the service fees. They refused to consider it and were snarky and insulting. They preferred to lose a long time customer and a reliable $5, 000.00 minimum monthly balance than to simply reverse $24.00 or less in fees. Very slow, rude, unreliable, and tricky.
More Bank of Oklahoma Complaints & Reviews
- Bank of Oklahoma - Overdraft Fees
- Bank of Oklahoma - False advertising
- Bank of Oklahoma - BOK re-opens my account 2 weeks after I closed it.
- Bank of Oklahoma - Illegal closure of bank account
- Bank of Oklahoma - Fees
- Bank of Oklahoma - bank official
- Bank of Oklahoma - savings bonds
- Bank of Oklahoma - mortgage
- Bank of Oklahoma Sux! - All services & products!
- Bank of Oklahoma - Customer Service