BANK CARD ALLIANCE SCAMS ANOTHER COMPANY - CRAIG CLARK CEO CONVICTED FELON FOR ATTEMPTED MURDERCRAIG CLARK | BANK CARD ALLIANCE | BUSINESS LOAN SCAM

E

I run a small retail business, and was aggressively telemarketed to by Isaiah at Bankcard Alliance. My financial position was not great, but bearable. They used the current recession into scaring me into thinking I needed some cash to stay afloat.

They sold me on a product called a “merchant cash advance”. They charged me money upfront for this program, plus interest. It turned out it cost me almost DOUBLE to pay the money back! At that point, my only option they said was to “roll it over” and take out another merchant cash advance to pay back the old one and had to pay MORE money up front! Now that I’ve done this I’m so deep in debt and my business is about to close down. After researching it now, I’ve realized that the percentages they charged my up front and on the loan was WAY higher than industry norms.

They took advantage of how little I knew about financing to charge extra fees and higher rates. My business is about to close down, and it would still be alive if I never answered Isaiah’s call. Looking into Bankcard Alliance even more, I find out it is owned and run by Craig Clark in Hartford, Connecticut a convicted FELON: http://articles.courant.com/2003-06-25/news/0306250944_1_new-fire-marshal-deputy-marshal-rescued/2

He’s been charged with attempted murder, assault twice, and possession of a controlled substance. This business takes advantage of people do not know better to charge them money upfront and higher rates on loans.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! If you receive a call from anyone at Bankcard Alliance, hang up fast! I wish I had, THEY’RE RUINED MY LIFE!!!