bank ALGTEXT MESSEGE

Complaints in Qatar
Bank of ALG
Posted: 2009-05-14 by ashraf ibrahim
confirming about the txt message
Complaint Rating:
I recieved an amount and a account no. addessing to Bank Of ALG in my mobile thru SMS, I want to know if this a lottery scam or i'm a lucky winner from Bank of ALG here in Qatar. Thanks...

• Ah
    AhmedMadi Jul 09, 2009

Hi My Name Ahmed Mahmoud Madi

i have recieved the same message.
    if anyone get a reply or know anything about this please call me
    check no (586545)

E-Mail: [email protected]
    Phone : [protected]
    Mobil : [protected]

• Wa
    Wathiq Kh. Ibrahim Jun 25, 2009

Dear Sir

I had got a text message via my mobile +[protected] in Iraq, that I win 15742$, If it is true will you kindly send to my account #[protected] in Standard Charted Bank Jordan -Amman.

Best Regards

Wathiq Kh. Ibrahim

makboul Jun 23, 2009

HI MY NAME IS AHMED MOHAMMED GALAL FROM EGYPT

I GOT SMS FROM BANK ALG SAY I WON .
    THEY SAND ME THE CHECK NUMBER HOW I WILL GET MY MONEY

PLEASE CALL ME AT

• Fu
    fuad Jun 03, 2009

i'm Fuad from jeddah- saudi arabia. i have recieved the same message.
    if anyone get a reply or know anything about this please call me

thanks alot

fuad

• Al
    al_brns007 May 23, 2009

MY NAME IS ADNAN AL ARNAB I GOT SMS FROM BANK ALG SAY I WON .
    THEY SAND ME THE CHECK NUMBER HOW I WILL GET MY MONEY

• Mo
    mohd zubair May 16, 2009

even i have recieved an amount no (15742) check no (586545) addressing to bank of ALG in my mobile ([protected]) thru SMS n i have recieved 2 msgs one by the name of saudi bank n de other by alg bank i want to know if this a lottery scam or i m a lucky winner from bank of ALG here in jeddahn ya there were also two numbers
    [protected]
    it says call us on de above numbers n when i called on both numbers one was recieved but no one answered n de other was computer was speakingso plz do reply us

• Al
    almaryan May 16, 2009

I've received a similar message today from ALG bank stating the same thing. i live in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. the message includes the supposed banks phone number as well.