Bangor Car CareLemons- All of them

A

Where do I begin???? They sold us a lemon. First of all, we purchased the vehicle on the 13th and didn't get it until the 21st due to "repair delays." The night we drove it off the lot, my husband notice some things wrong with it the way home. Within the next few weeks, there were several things that started to go wrong. First, the truck felt like it was coming off the fram everytime you stopped. I took it in for repair under the 30 day "safety repair" warranty and the mechanic tried to tell me that it was supposed to feel that way. He had a suburban and it does the same thing. I OWNED two suburbans and one other GMC Sierra and NEVER had that feeling! A bunch of noncense! Secondly, I was researching the extended warranty that I bought with the vehicle and noticed that the fine print stated, "If this vehicle is used for any construction purposes, the warranty is void." So, I called the dealer and asked them about it. They knew my husband was a General Contractor, the ask you when you fill out the application! HELLO! The owner proceeded to tell me to "lie" to the warranty company and tell them that I only used the vehicle for work commute. YaH! So, I can have it fixed under warranty only to find that they won't cover my $1, 500 bill, after the fact. I was not impressed at all and told the owner I would not lie.

So, I cancelled the warranty only to find a few days later that the Service Engine light came on and my mechanic informed me that it was a fuel system problem. Since then, I have already spend over $1500 in repairs just to keep it running and now, it is flashing Service engine and it is stalling out on us. It hasn't even been one year!

Terrible company, terrible service, untrustworthy owner and crooks! 'Nuf said.