Bangalore Online FloristsScam service. Not a real store!

P

This is a HUGE SCAM service that claims to be a delivery store. They charge your credit card and take the money, and claim to have delivered the flowers. Terrible customer service that accuses the customer of Lying and not being patient, BUT Nothing ever shows up.

Just a fronted website setup to Cheat you. Beware!!

• Ki
    Kiruba Nov 11, 2007

I was recently cheated by this website bangaloreonlineflorists.com. I ordered a diwali cracker hamper for Rs.750 and they delivered a box of value Rs.80. Both the phone and online complaint lines are switched off. It is a big scam and should be legally dealt with.I am not sure how many more people have been defrauded by these guys. please send in your complaints to [protected]@kiruba.in so that I can collect details for legal criminal action against these guys. I am from Chennai by the way.

• Os
    osris Feb 20, 2008

yes even i agree they send the confirmation mail of delivery of flowers whereas nothing was ever sent or received .. big cheaters
    They ripped 1939.00. I am going for lawsuit against them.

• Ri
    rick Jun 22, 2008

true, they even ripped meh off. I ordered cafe coffee day vouchers... till date never received by the recipient.

Both the email and the phone lines are always dead or switched off.

i live in the netherlands... any one in india can do sumthin about these criminals... would be great

• Am
    amit Sep 18, 2008

i also get cheated few days ago im gona take them to the court

• Wa
    Watchdog63 Oct 28, 2008

Totally agree with you all ! I got cheated as well ! Rs 1500. The sweets never reached!!!

Do not use this website.

Their email service does not let you send the email (through website form), if you have sent an email earlier.

They never pick up the damn phone !

• Mi
    Minty Dec 08, 2008

i strongly agree.. i ordered from this website.. theres no one answering the phone.. neither do they reply to mails.. wat to do?

Andy Feb 14, 2009

Looks like I fell into the scam yesterday. It was not delivered today Mother [censored]ers.

• De
    Deepak Feb 17, 2009

Ripped off Rs.890. Nothing delivered. Big Scam.

• Su
    Sunil Feb 21, 2009

I made a purchase online for Valentines Day for my wife.
    They didnt deliver the things as I had ordered.
    They delivered a smashed cake, a totally different soft teddy toy

as shown on website and delivered uninflated balloons.(On the

website they show the inflated balloons)
    Moreover the gift was delivered at 11:00pm in the night on

Valentines day.

Stay away from them ..they are cheats.

They never pick up the customer care phone.

Also when I asked them for a refund for the cake, they have

ignored it.

They say they will not be refunding the amount.

Please stay away from this website..They are big time cheats

• Fa
    fatir Apr 05, 2009

I ordered items worth 4000 rupees and the order was supposed to be delivered by 2nd April. Today is 6th April and no news about the item. No positive reply from the customer service. They are big time frauds. Stay far far away from bangaloreonlineflorists.com. I wish Indian law was far more aggressive in dealing with FRAUDSTERS.

• Dh
    dhruva Apr 06, 2009

i had ordered a box of dry fruits and flowers worth USD 25 to be ordered for my mom 's b day and have been cheated by these frauds. never trust them. no answer to phone calls or mails either.

• Uj
    Ujjwala May 12, 2009

i totally agree...this is a fraud store and its sad that despite so many negative reviews, so many of us have been cheated. i placed an order for Mother's Day and had a horrible experience with the quality of the product. Their customer service number is a joke. Is there no way to stop them?

Madhuk Sep 16, 2009

Recently I order for Flowers and They did not show up on the same day and also not refunding the money. These people are very cheap and behave like idiot.

• Su
    Sureshkrishnan83 Feb 15, 2010

Hi all recently i also ordered and cheated by these guys .. It's better that we report to google to stop displaying wen u google it would be the better way to stop this frauders ..

• Be
    beetle04 Feb 15, 2010

I ordered a soft toy which was supposed to be delivered on the same day...its now 4days...no1 where to show up...the no they have displayed on the screen leads to a invoice which gets disconnected the moment it reaches the voicemail (only available option)...Please some1 help with a proper chanel to report such complaints to take effect against them.

Rajesh Balan Mar 15, 2010

This is a cheat service. I just lost 990 on a flower item.

Oh my god I should have checked in the web before I order this.

Rajratan Apr 15, 2010

Yep i joined this list now They are FRAUD ... y is it that we cant do anything for this wicked evil people YOU ARE OUT THERE TO SUCK INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WISHING SOMEBODY SOOOOOOO EVIL EVIL ... GOD IS WATCHING THEM THEY WONT SURVIVE ON OTHERS HARD WORK ... THEY WILL REGRET WITH MUCH BIGGER THEN ANYTHING... EVIL EVIL PEOPLE...

• Sh
    Shwetal May 12, 2010

These guys are terrible. I have the exact same expereince. Ordered flowers and fruits basket worth Rs 990 for my parents and the gift never reached.
    They never answer the call- no email reaches them... They were prompt with only 1 thing- and this is charging my account with the money... Is there anyway we can bring these guys to the book?

• Pa
    paulsci Jul 12, 2010

After reading these reviews, i feel i should done investigation before placing order.
    Lets hope my order reaches on time. Thanks everyone for being kind enough to post reviews.

• Mi
    michellechu Aug 13, 2010

WARNING: DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF BANGALORE ONLINE FLORISTS FOR YOU WILL BE CHEATED.

My experience:
    1. I log in; pick the gifts and make payments. As soon as the payment is made the webpage goes blank and comes with an error messsage. I call them and they ask me to wait for an hour, I call after an hour when its after 1700 hrs IST and no one answers. I call the next day and I am told they will deliver the gifts and apparently do not work after 1700 hrs.
    2. The flowers that are delivered have no resemblence to the one displayed on the site, and the other gifts are not delivered. Their argument is that they can change the flowers and it is mentioned in the "terms and conditions". The rest of the gifts will be delivered after 3 days. I have no hope though.

Comments:
    1. Absolutely unreliable, have no business ethics, customer service does not exist. One a scale of 1 to 10, I would'nt even give 1. The one time I make a purchase without reading reviews I get scamed

Suggestion:
    If yuo do want to send gifts to your loved ones, Bangaloreonlineflorists is defenitely not the place to buy from

• Va
    Vaijayanthi Oct 06, 2010

I strongly agree with all your opinions. I placed an order with florist and made a blunder...an utter waste and cheating site..no response from the customer care number, despite how many times u try...This site should be banned from access. When i tried reaching a sales guy of this florist, he replies cooly to reach the other number specified on the site, though its not reachable. Horrible service.

ganesh udupa Oct 06, 2010

Guys sorry to say that this company had give me a prompt service today... i dont think it is a scam company...

• Sw
    Swetha reddy Mar 05, 2011

can anybody tell me wats the customer care num ?? the num given on the website is fake & does nt exist :(

• Da
    Dach Jul 12, 2011

Thank u all, was just about to order online but got a doubt as the phone messaging was in Bengali. Read all the comments here and saved $40.00. Good work all of you.

Rachithaaa Sep 19, 2011

They say they deliver the same day, which they dont. Last time i ordered flowers and my husband received it the next day. In the website it was red roses with ferrero rocher chocolate. The flowers were good but it was not ferrero rocher chocolate. They gave diary milk which was melted. And also the # given on the website is always busy and never respond.

• Pr
    Prabhat Prasoon Oct 27, 2011

very pathetic customer service. I ordered for a box of cashews to be delivered on certain day but the consignment is not delivered till date. I have been trying to reach them for last two days and I finally got hold of a representative. The reprentattive was reluctant to responded in a way as if he is doing a favor to me. Very unreliable, No Business ethics, hopeless customer service. would rate 0/10. Pls avoid these guys...

Rahulcvid Jan 20, 2012

It relay a fraud site.Please file complaint and try to Block this site.

• Cu
    customer_ Jul 03, 2012

Kutte kamine log hain...they are dogs... ...paise lutt lenge but deliver nai karenge. Kabhi order mat karne...its fake site ...kamine pan hi hadd karte hain...phone utha ke bhi cut kar denge...gali ke layak hain...pata nai ye site block kyn nai kar dete yahan...kutte, kamine, harammjade, beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

sajeevur Nov 19, 2012

I ordered some items before diwali (11th Nov).. it is not delivered yet... today (19)th... i think it is a fraud company

• Da
    DanielPatil Feb 15, 2013

Too horrible. Cheap attitude and not a trace of professionalism...
    Sucked 2500 from my account Promptly though, then on no one`s pickin up the dammed call...
    My Valentine`s day Flowers / cake / chocolates /card all gone in the dust, thanks to these fraudsters...

######--------BEWARE OF THESE FRAUDSTERS----------###########

• Vi
    VijayNChandra Feb 17, 2013

I am one among you guys, I just lost with no order number... I will never forget my 2013 Valentine's day.. What can we do we are just post our comment, we should stop these fraudsters, if not every day one common man will lose his money like us... Lets come with a plan what we can do it and that would the lesson for them..

Gayathri Ragunath Feb 19, 2013

This is the worst online florist shop i've ever seen.. There is no time constraint. This florist will not deliver your orders on time. I ordered bouquet for my friend's bday. I ordered it the day before my friend's b'dy but it got delivered 2 days later... Aw!! Such a worst florist shop!! Guys this shop is not advisable pls don place ur orders.

Gayathri Ragunath Feb 19, 2013

Guys am gonna sue them!! Florists sucks !!! Bloody [censored]...

• Rb
    Rbraj Dec 28, 2014

Dry fruits delivered were rotten and cashew had worms coming out. One of the worst customer service ever seen. Tried getting in touch with them and was quite an effort. Attitude of these guys is beery bad. I do not know how to lodge a complaint and take it up legally with these guys. They are very big cheaters..

joy mukherji Feb 18, 2015

Bangalore online florist is a scam website. They charged me $16 no delivery yet their phone is always busy and no replies to emails. STAY AWAY!!

joy mukherji Feb 18, 2015

FRAUD WEBSITE DO NOT ORDER!! I GOT RIPPED ($16).. FLOWERS NEVER ARRIVED. PHONE IS ALWAYS BUSY AND EMAIL DOESN'T WORK. STAY AWAY!!

• Ba
    bangalorean_flower Feb 22, 2015

Exactly same. www.cityflowers.co.in is 100% fraud. I ordered one bouquet and delivered something else which is not even worth the money. People please be careful about www.cityflowers.co.in bangalore website.

• Ab
    abdulal Nov 11, 2018

The platform is very easy to navigate. I find that the information is fairly up to date and if you cross reference with another resource like LinkedIn you can put together a pretty clear picture of who you want to speak to at a company and how to get in touch with them.