Band Merchbad service

K

This company is nearly impossible to get a straight answer from, as they seem to all be reading from the same sheet of answers that are not relevant to you or your complaint! I placed an order for 1 t-shirt and received the wrong size item. Does not seem difficult to fix, but 3 phone calls and 5 emails (emails are never answered) I received another shirt, again the same wrong size! Another 3 phone calls (all operators gave the same retoric: 'we are doing a 'bin check' which takes us 10-14 days(!!!) ), and more unanswered emails and I finally cancelled the order. I was told I would receive confirmation of the refund to my credit card, and of course that never happened either. I submitted a complaint to the bbb, so hopefully other people won't have to deal with this incompetent, unproffesional company. Completely frustrating and ineffectual sums up this online site, so steer clear!