Band Merchbad service

K

This company is nearly impossible to get a straight answer from, as they seem to all be reading from the same sheet of answers that are not relevant to you or your complaint! I placed an order for 1 t-shirt and received the wrong size item. Does not seem difficult to fix, but 3 phone calls and 5 emails (emails are never answered) I received another shirt, again the same wrong size! Another 3 phone calls (all operators gave the same retoric: 'we are doing a 'bin check' which takes us 10-14 days(!!!) ), and more unanswered emails and I finally cancelled the order. I was told I would receive confirmation of the refund to my credit card, and of course that never happened either. I submitted a complaint to the bbb, so hopefully other people won't have to deal with this incompetent, unproffesional company. Completely frustrating and ineffectual sums up this online site, so steer clear!

More Band Merch Complaints & Reviews

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices